Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I agree with seasick, I saw many kids wearing foams and 11s to prom this past month and that's what he looks like, a kid.

He does look kindve goofy but dont hate on him. He and others like him are generating demand for your collectibles and helping them hold and/or increase value.

I'm laughing hard about this restock again. 

feel good that I was able to trade my pair back in December for 3 when there was so much hype.

at this point everybody and their moms can have a pair. 

I would have went with the concords and the tux or if he was going to rock those, add a red tie. Nothing wrong with sporting xi's with a suit or tux. Taking it back like boys to men!

I seen this guy behind the velvet rope too :lol: I wonder when he's rocking his bred's:lol:

Last edited:
Smh looks like I wasn't the only one that got his hopes up when they saw that pic on sneakernews. This the second time they have done stuff like this

Last edited:
This NT bro. We all drive BMW's and smash skinny models daily. Olivia is just another breeze in the wind to us.

8)
you know why they drive bmw's? No matinance for 4/50,000. That money saved goes to their shoe fund. Real question is, how many of these people get the lowest model available I.E. 128i,328i,528i, etc. A MAJORITY of them! And guess what color they picked? It's black or white or silver. Now who's smart enough to figure out why people choose these colors with the lower end models. Smart consumers will know this answer.

you know why they drive bmw's? No matinance for 4/50,000. That money saved goes to their shoe fund. Real question is, how many of these people get the lowest model available I.E. 128i,328i,528i, etc. A MAJORITY of them! And guess what color they picked? It's black or white or silver. Now who's smart enough to figure out why people choose these colors with the lower end models. Smart consumers will know this answer.
Because of the song from Michael Jackson "Black or White?"

Because they like those colors. :smh:

why do ppl do this? Lol
It looks ridiculous, yes you like/collect J's, we get it ...

Why do people concern themselves with what OTHER people are doing? He's doing it because he wants too.

I honestly have no idea what I just read or what you're talking about..

im a little lost... came in here mid argument?

BMWs aren't cheap in any form especially when new.

You post this, but your sig says.....

"The biggest waste of time is trying to have a conversation in the Jordan brand section in niketalk."

Why exactly did you show up in here trying to start a conversation?

This NT bro. We all drive BMW's and smash skinny models daily. Olivia is just another breeze in the wind to us.

8)

lost me here

whats the correlation with the color and the model of the car?

Last edited:
Not hating the quality of these...Holding up very well...I've rocked my first pair at least once a week (sometimes as much as three times a week) since the release and they are still looking crispy...Got me a little surprised to be honest...

Back
Top Bottom