Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

And to think some peoplee aren't as accepting to all these restocks as we areee..
Saw some fools commenting about these restocking end of the month on some local FB sneaker group, and I quote.. "man all these restocks. Bred 11s worthless now."

Smh. :x

And to think some peoplee aren't as accepting to all these restocks as we areee..
Saw some fools commenting about these restocking end of the month on some local FB sneaker group, and I quote.. "man all these restocks. Bred 11s worthless now."

Smh. :x

Thats what happens when a majority of the shoeheads become resellers, strickly for profit

Cement 11 sat in 2011. I got em on finishline stock locate a week later.

Now thats theyres hype n money to be made

"Oooooh these r so tight!"

If these were reselling for retail, nobody would care.

Its a self fullfilling circle

^^^ u have to remember that a lot of these kids don't have the same attachment to the shoes that we have. They just know they hot so they want them. When they hear they rereleasing they get mad because they not that dude no more. People that actually like the shoe love restocks.

They never had the og or 2000-1 retros. They never saw mike play for the bulls. They don't know what 72-10 means.

Last edited:
^^^ u have to remember that a lot of these kids don't have the same attachment to the shoes that we have. They just know they hot so they want them. When they hear they rereleasing they get mad because they not that dude no more. People that actually like the shoe love restocks.

They never had the og or 2000-1 retros. They never saw mike play for the bulls. They don't know what 72-10 means.

Oh thats for sure playa.

I remember calling for double production of the black and reds and mad people were laughing, calling me crazy blah blah

Hype as big as ever and profits doubled easily.

And hell i just wanted double production so i could get ONE pair.
Which i couldnt even do on release day, since i live in the sticks.

^^^ I think we may be in the golden era of Jordan retros to be honest. I'm just taking advantage of the flooded markets to buy the shoes I truly want. The only issue I have, which I've come to accept, is that the materials could be better on some shoes. It is what it is tho.

Oh thats for sure playa.

I remember calling for double production of the black and reds and mad people were laughing, calling me crazy blah blah

Hype as big as ever and profits doubled easily.

And hell i just wanted double production so i could get ONE pair.
Which i couldnt even do on release day, since i live in the sticks.

Jimbo what's good!

I miss the good 'ol days back in high school where you could cop a week after they released, in store. The only thing that sold out online (by sold out, I mean after 24 hours) during my high school years (2000-04) were the XIIIs that released around Christmas. Cement IIIs and Fire Red IIIs in 2005-06 sat for a bit too.

Back then even if you tried to re-sell on eBay, alot of shoes didn't go for more than +$50 over retail. And this is when the economy was still booming and everyone charging to their cards! I guess JB is trying to capture on the wave of people wanting these shoes (or to resell) by stepping up production. I applaud them for that (even though quality sucks now).

Jimbo what's good!

I miss the good 'ol days back in high school where you could cop a week after they released, in store. The only thing that sold out online (by sold out, I mean after 24 hours) during my high school years (2000-04) were the XIIIs that released around Christmas. Cement IIIs and Fire Red IIIs in 2005-06 sat for a bit too.

Back then even if you tried to re-sell on eBay, alot of shoes didn't go for more than +$50 over retail. And this is when the economy was still booming and everyone charging to their cards! I guess JB is trying to capture on the wave of people wanting these shoes (or to resell) by stepping up production. I applaud them for that (even though quality sucks now).
Hell yeah. and them Olympic 7's disappeared quick. 

Last edited:
Thank you thrift gods. I picked up a pair of 2008 Black/Red XIs for $4.97 from the goodwill this morning. I'm gonna give them an intense scrubbing and call it a day. It feels good to score when you least expect it. Im very pleased and grateful right now. No restock madness or 185 out of my pocket in 2 weeks.

God chris remember?

How many cements u had 03? Imagine those now as the 88s haha

Like u said, 50 over retail was killing it back in the day

Yea man [emoji]128516[/emoji] picked up like 4 pairs of cements back in '03. Beat one pair to death, sold two and still have one left on ice. The one from ten years ago look better than my 88s right now smh. And they were literally half price ($100 retail).

My man Deez was holding it down with his Mark Brunell jags jersey and candy canes (not necessarily that combo)

Thank you thrift gods. I picked up a pair of 2008 Black/Red XIs for $4.97 from the goodwill this morning. I'm gonna give them an intense scrubbing and call it a day. It feels good to score when you least expect it. Im very pleased and grateful right now. No restock madness or 185 out of my pocket in 2 weeks.
That's probably the best $5 you ever spent in your life...What a steal!!!! Still looking decent.

Taking the wife and daughter out for Mother's Day brunch... Seems like a worthy occasion to put some creases in my black/red XI 8)

Ahhhh

I Helped pop off the "xvii" in the side of the xvii when they came out

Dudes started with xxx on the sides

Haha back was NT was as small as a johnson/smith family reunion

Last edited:
such a beautiful shoe...it helps that i live in Greece and i don't have to see these twice a day,but still...such a cot damn beautiful shoe_

Finally just scored a pair off of the other site for $250 shipped. Now i can focus on the 88 3's on restock day

Back
Top Bottom