Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Not bad. Put that $80 towards a new pair before the xis dry up. They will be everywhere for a good price then ull wake up one day and the price will be stupid. Happened to me on the toro bravo v, infra vi pack, db vi, and more.

help guys. So ive worn my bred 11s twice and there in great shape like new but I was offered a trade for them. Dont know if I shoudl do it. heres the trade:

My Bred 11s (worn twice)

For

DS 18s White/Red with OG box and towel. + 80$

yeah or no!?!?

I recently sold my used 18's for $160. So DS 18's and $80 is a good trade. I personally would rather have the breds.

Im leaning towards doing it. These breds this time around just arent doing it for me...I had the 18s in white and blue when they came out never had the white an red colorway. I might just do this...
Do it! So hard to find a DS pair of 18s, been looking for the White/Blue for such a long time now.

Those comparison pics are great! I think it's funny that in the Jordan I threads they complain about them not being high enough, whereas here everyone wants the XI to be lower. Two different shoes, I know, but.

Try to put clear nail polish at the 23 on the back, it wont rub off anymore for those who have the CDP or even the new retros, with the new retros/cdp this is a very common problem. (23 being rubbed off/peeled)

Last edited:
Try to put clear nail polish at the 23 on the back, it wont rub off anymore for those who have the CDP or even the new retros, with the new retros/cdp this is a very common problem. (23 being rubbed off/peeled)
can anyone else confirm this?

pinkie toe hurts when i wear mine too, sucks. only wore them twice so maybe i have to get a few more wears in.

After a couple of wears now i definitely should have got that 10.5. This pinky toe pain is no joke. Oh well, i'm still satisfied.

For those that hoop in these shoes, do you guys lace to the top or drop one loop? I noticed the right shoe's tongue tend to fall short sometimes and can be a little bothersome when hooping.

to me IMO 11s always have kind of been a pain to hoop in. I remember when I was in school playing in these and they hurt in the toe box area.

XIs never felt like they had the "lock down" feel that current shoes have. I used to hoop in my 01 black/reds and I preferred my flightposite Is over them.

Anybody know where I can get a legit pair in a 6.5Y online? EBAY has me nervous as heck to buy a pair off there. 

Never realized how much higher the 2001s are. Might need to find someone to trade me a pair now. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The quality of these are comparable to the OG's Nike actually did a good job with this retro.
lmfao do you even have an og pair to make this type of statement. Obviously not shape, padding is so much better Imo x and possibly most og sneakerheads, excluding hypebeasts.

other then that I broke my pair out the other night dude came up to saying where did I buy those red spacejams smh

I have the 2001 release, have yet to wear them since I'm tryin to make them smell better without putting them in the washer, so far it's working, probly will at least wash the insoles...

restock AJ 11 bred on NDC china today DAMN!!! :smh: lots of cats miss on it and salty level are way above normal now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom