Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

restock AJ 11 bred on NDC china today DAMN!!! :smh: lots of cats miss on it and salty level are way above normal now :lol:

There's like a million pairs out there how can someone that wanted a pair not have one by now.

I still have yet to pick these up. I think the resell value on these is as low as its gonna be for the time being so it might be time for that investment.......but I don't know how many black and red shoes I can own before someone asks me "what set do I claim" lol

I still have yet to pick these up. I think the resell value on these is as low as its gonna be for the time being so it might be time for that investment.......but I don't know how many black and red shoes I can own before someone asks me "what set do I claim" lol
Depending on who u ask, these are the only black/reds to ever own lol.

lmfao do you even have an og pair to make this type of statement. Obviously not shape, padding is so much better Imo x and possibly most og sneakerheads, excluding hypebeasts.

other then that I broke my pair out the other night dude came up to saying where did I buy those red spacejams smh

I dont own the og 11 but the 2000/2001 retros and in terms of padding at the ankle/heel i agree that the recent retro 11 are quite good and actually offer more stability than the 2000/2001 retros do.
What they screwed up is rather the patent leather cut and the jumpman on the left shoes.

Hey everyone, I ended up making a stupid move and im almost 100% sure i bought a pair of fake bred xi's.  So instead of getting mad I did a little research and I wanna do a custom job on them.  I found out how to make them 'dirty breds', but I couldn't find like a set of directions or a walk-through to help me out.  Also I need an opinion on if I would be able to change the 23 to red and the white writing on the tongue to red as well.  If I'm able to change them to red, what would I use?  Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me out

Hey everyone, I ended up making a stupid move and im almost 100% sure i bought a pair of fake bred xi's.  So instead of getting mad I did a little research and I wanna do a custom job on them.  I found out how to make them 'dirty breds', but I couldn't find like a set of directions or a walk-through to help me out.  Also I need an opinion on if I would be able to change the 23 to red and the white writing on the tongue to red as well.  If I'm able to change them to red, what would I use?  Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me out

Say no to fakes kids. 
mean.gif

[quote name="AweSam8" url="/t/332508/official-air-jordan-11-retro-bred-the-aftermath-no-buying-selling-trading/3880post_18076754"]For those that hoop in these shoes, do you guys lace to the top or drop one loop? I noticed the right shoe's tongue tend to fall short sometimes and can be ersome when hooping.[/quote]

I have played about 20 games in mine. I lace to the top and tie them tight. I had the toungue slipping down on me in the first couple of games but its fine now. Maybe just have to wear them a few times till they conform to your foot. These are super comfy for me now and I love playing in them. You guys complaining about your fit and comfort.. Did you buy online or go into a store and try them on? I play in all the retro's I pick up and these along with the 7's are top of the list for me...

I have the 2001 release, have yet to wear them since I'm tryin to make them smell better without putting them in the washer, so far it's working, probly will at least wash the insoles...
I bought a pair of used foams from an owner who smoked and the cigarette smell was embedded in the material.  What I've found to work is taking out the insole and letting the shoes and insole air out on my patio with a fan blowing on them a couple hours every day for about 4 weeks helped a lot.  I also used water and mild soap on the inner lining and tongue and hand washed the shoe laces.

Finally, I alternated between dryer sheets and apple slices (I've found apples absorb odors) when I left the shoes on the patio with the fan on.  
laugh.gif

Extreme measures, but I like my shoes to be fresh.

I didnt catch it, once i say him selling em for retail i jumped all over it. the toe piece is too red like it isnt translucent and the 23 is squished together.

Love these shoes. Lucky enough to grab two pair on release date and have played ball in one and haven't touched the other ones. Great shoes to hoop in, comfortable and get good grip.

I bought a pair of used foams from an owner who smoked and the cigarette smell was embedded in the material.  What I've found to work is taking out the insole and letting the shoes and insole air out on my patio with a fan blowing on them a couple hours every day for about 4 weeks helped a lot.  I also used water and mild soap on the inner lining and tongue and hand washed the shoe laces.

Finally, I alternated between dryer sheets and apple slices (I've found apples absorb odors) when I left the shoes on the patio with the fan on.  
laugh.gif

Extreme measures, but I like my shoes to be fresh.

I put them in the washer machine in separate pillowcases, they smell much better and still have the fabric softener sheet smell on them...

I ordered these when I ordered the concords on finishline but i'm scared to try them on. I got 10.5 but I have 11 in the CDP and those are even pretty snug. After all the people saying they run small i'm wondering if I should just sell them DS

I ordered these when I ordered the concords on finishline but i'm scared to try them on. I got 10.5 but I have 11 in the CDP and those are even pretty snug. After all the people saying they run small i'm wondering if I should just sell them DS
your pinky toe will be on FIRE. trade for your size and if all else fails, i'd sell.

Back
Top Bottom