Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

at this point, if you still don't have a pair of Playoff XIs... what the heck were you doing all year? LOL

Happy with my one pair, I enjoy rocking them thoroughly no matter what people says about them being the "shoe of the masses"

at this point, if you still don't have a pair of Playoff XIs... what the heck were you doing all year? LOL

Happy with my one pair, I enjoy rocking them thoroughly no matter what people says about them being the "shoe of the masses"
word they are too smooth

I have em lol, was asking about another pair that bad lol

Anybody else notice the sudden flood of "Sample" Black and Red XI's with 45 on the back? Where are these coming from?

Anybody else notice the sudden flood of "Sample" Black and Red XI's with 45 on the back? Where are these coming from?

Must be fakes right?
Makes no sense to release black/red XI with 45 at the heel as mj only wore the XI with 45 in concord and black concord (often mistaken as spacejams).

Must be fakes right?
Makes no sense to release black/red XI with 45 at the heel as mj only wore the XI with 45 in concord and black concord (often mistaken as spacejams).

That was my initial thought.....but at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if JB was toying with the idea of throwing 45 on the back of both the concords and black and reds as another angle to sell the same shoe.

^ That was my initial thought….but at the same time, I wouldn’t be surprised if JB was toying with the idea of throwing 45 on the back of both the concords and black and reds as another angle to sell the same shoe.

^ That was my initial thought….but at the same time, I wouldn’t be surprised if JB was toying with the idea of throwing 45 on the back of both the concords and black and reds as another angle to sell the same shoe.

Back
Top Bottom