Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

since everyone and their momma have these now, what's a fair price value for a 2001 pair?

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me if these are legit?? I bought them on eBay and they look pretty good, but I just want an expert opinion :smile: Thank you in advance!

All of a sudden I'm seeing people on Instagram with a bunch of these for sale. Did they get released at outlets or sumthin?

After looking at pics of the "Dirty Breds" or whatever people are calling them, I thought i'd join the club, and well, they look amazing with a black midsole. The red pops so bright, still got 2 DS pairs untouched so i'm not stressing. 8)

Pics:

has anyone ever made the leather part on the heel white and the midsole white? or can someone with PS skills do it before curiosity makes me destroy one of my pairs lol I'LL DO IT DONT MAKE ME KILL EM!!! lmao

Anybody hoop in their bred 11's? I have a pair I hoop in and a pair for best. Both from the 2012 release.

I bought the Superfly 2's recently to hoop in, but there's just something extra special about playing in the XI's, I keep going back to them to hoop in.

I wouldn't mind getting a pair done "dirtied" up with the black midsole, but would worry if it may wear off with playing in them?

Hooping in the Breds killed my pinky toes. Did u switch out insole as well?
Initially no, but after a while I did to freshen them up. They're a pretty durable shoe though for indoor hooping. Obviously the XI's aren't the lightest or comfiest ball shoe out there compared with some of the modern release, but they still give me that "look good, feel good, play good" factor. Hard to explain, but you get accustomed to wearing them to hoop in. Still see a lot of NBA/NCAA players wearing XI breds/concords/SJ's to ball in.

Last edited:
Just scored a VNDS pair of OG Black/red XIs on the bay, when they come in i will post some pics. feels good to have my grails in my size! much closer to retirement now.

Just scored a VNDS pair of OG Black/red XIs on the bay, when they come in i will post some pics. feels good to have my grails in my size! much closer to retirement now.

Congrats bro! Great to hear knowing how much you love XIs. Those Black and Reds especially.

Last edited:
knew you would appreciate this, unfortunately now this means i might not have a pair to trade with you if you score a second bred 1, i will see
lol it's all good. Just lemme know as RD approaches. Still great you got your grails. That's always >>>>>

@rcjb so beautiful man. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the OGs actually have a different color red than the retros? Forgot the names of colors though

Back
Top Bottom