Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I wish i hadn't beat my 2001s to the ground but hey - shoes are to be worn right? Never got around to getting the latest release. Something tells me I would be disappointed anyway. :smh:

here ya go, so stoked i cant wait to wear them:

These are 01's right?

That is a seriously nice pair right there, congrats!
thanks, ive been looking and figured i would have to pay close to $500 for a pair but caught these relisted 3 times and through out an offer and he bit so i scored, now to find an OG black/red XI box and these will be an ultimate score lol

bush man 2002 bush man 2002 congrats and post those pics man! i love it when people score their grails! i seriously was like a kid again when i got to open them and hold them for the first time (with the christmas tree in the background it literally felt like xmas!)

They finally came in. Ill try the Ice Cream sole bottle on the Concord when I have free time this weekend to get the sole a little clearer.

Last edited:
^ wow those are both VNDS and from 2000/2001? That's a steal for what you got em for if so.

Edit: I take it back. Your jumpman is facing the wrong way so it's not 2000/2001 lol. Still a great deal though

Last edited:
Those og breds are a beauty look so much better than my cdps lol. Honsetly think that 01 pairs look better though .(hopefully i dont get to much hate)

Those og breds are a beauty look so much better than my cdps lol. Honsetly think that 01 pairs look better though .(hopefully i dont get to much hate)
HOW THE "F" DO YOU THINK 01s LOOK BETTER THAN OGS?!?!?!? lol just kidding, they both look great and i love and own them both but the OGs have a special place in my heart because it was the first shoe i wanted so bad but couldnt get.

:lol:

OG and 2001 go hand in hand for me like 1a and 1b. I just wish they still used true red but both have amazing quality that you can just see.

:lol:

OG and 2001 go hand in hand for me like 1a and 1b. I just wish they still used true red but both have amazing quality that you can just see.
they both are great but to me something about that PL on the OGs makes em that much better plus the white part of the PL that is visible on the top looks so much better imo

If there was one thing always done right on original Jordans it was styling cues. always on point.

Last edited:
they both are great but to me something about that PL on the OGs makes em that much better plus the white part of the PL that is visible on the top looks so much better imo
Thats a good point. I just looked at your pics again so now that I look at it, I'm gonna have to say OG>2001 :lol:

Had a dude ask me if my OGs were fake (when i had my size 12 which was wayy too big) because of the PL and the white part on them, had to shake my head and let them know they were just OGs.

Back
Top Bottom