Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Id imagine pairs of many hot releases still floating around for lords know what reason. At least we can kinda say they doing something for the Super Bowl.
That's a good point I guess. Just trying to make sense and find the retailers motives. Because hopefully it doesn't get to a point where we are all paranoid on any eventful day for silent restocks like on groundhogs day or Opposite Day. :lol:

Last edited:
LOL! RSVP Sites are getting ready to sell those ATC bots...

mean.gif

Id imagine pairs of many hot releases still floating around for lords know what reason. At least we can kinda say they doing something for the Super Bowl.
That's a good point I guess. Just trying to make sense and find the retailers motives. Because hopefully it doesn't get to a point where we are all paranoid on any eventful day for silent restocks like on groundhogs day or Opposite Day. :lol:

It's crazy because I don't think they did much of anything for the Super Bowl last year. This year Footaction selling scattered sizes of xis and champs in NY sold area72 Kobe's this week.

would try for a ize 11 but the beasts will eat this up even tho resell aint even that much :rolleyes

Well now that it's all over the forums and social media I'm not gettin my hopes up. I missed all other restocks and been on the hunt for these. But not such a big restock + bots= pure luck

Last edited:
Wow.  Now I'm really glad the guy flaked on me buying a vnds pair for $250.  Fingers crossed I get lucky tomorrow.  Good luck to everyone else hoping to grab a pair.

Wow.  Now I'm really glad the guy flaked on me buying a vnds pair for $250.  Fingers crossed I get lucky tomorrow.  Good luck to everyone else hoping to grab a pair.
laugh.gif
you'll most likely strike out anyways. They don't even have a FSR how many pairs ya'll think is going to be available.

i feel like this is my last chance to grab a pair ds in size 10.

Man it's gonna be a lot of sad folks tomorrow
This. I barely got my hands on a pair on the last restock on these. But that was a surprise restock pretty much. With the heads up on these and online releases nowadays...forget about it.

its probably 1 per size, dont know why its all over the net :lol:

im not even gonna try but gonna LOL at the "salt" in this thread because yall foolin

They should have just sent these pairs to FTA 34th St for the grand opening. How was everybody able to get stock numbers from the reps?

:lol: you'll most likely strike out anyways. They don't even have a FSR how many pairs ya'll think is going to be available.

Yeah good point. I figured they'd be super limited, but thought it'd be worth a shot. Just did the math on what time they will go on sale. It looks like I'll be headed back to eBay because I'm definitely not waking up at 5:00 am for such a low chance of success lol. Good luck you guys.

Last edited:
No sizes 10, 10.5, and 12. So basically everyone's going to be trying to order sizes 9.5 and 11 
laugh.gif
 ...will be sold out within the first 0.0001 second of the release

Back
Top Bottom