Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

does anybody have any experience with footaction ordering with a countdown?

basically do i have to refresh as soon as the the countdown hits 0 or do i just stay on the page and it will just allow me to add it? 

im assuming i would have to refresh it right?

no refresh. click then cry when you realize you were too slow.
laugh.gif
 I don't think the bots are as rampant on the FTL based companies. Buying shoes on those sites require a little bit of luck, especially for a limited restock like this. Generally releases are just about being patient and slamming the add to cart button until it says sold out. 

Lot of folks prob get cancelled like that restock back in nov/dec or whenever it was with footlocker.

I'm just shocked there are still people on the hunt for a pair of these. There has been multiple chances to cop, not to mention the huge amount available at initial release. I guess it's mainly people who slept.

Deals already set up. Dudes got 2 (and yes they legit) pairs and is willing to trade for Breds or Concords. I've been refreshing EBay pages everyday lol. Still not luck at what I'm looking to pay.

I'm just shocked there are still people on the hunt for a pair of these. There has been multiple chances to cop, not to mention the huge amount available at initial release. I guess it's mainly people who slept.
What about ppl who didn't have the income to be able to cop at the time even with the restocks?.. Yes I am one of them

Well, if you still don't have a pair...I hope you're able to get one this time around.
Yea hopefully but as I stated earlier I'm not gonna be salty if I strike out on this mini restock knowing how it is nowadays. If anything I'll be copping soon for resell

Yea hopefully but as I stated earlier I'm not gonna be salty if I strike out on this mini restock knowing how it is nowadays. If anything I'll be copping soon for resell

You say with the way it is nowadays yet you plan to cop to resell. Contradicting yourself much. Complaining about the problem but yet your one of them..

Back
Top Bottom