Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

looks like pretty much all sizes are sold out on the breds.... =( im sure they didnt have much to begin with.. i wanted another pair to rock  i already got a pair from 2012.. oh well.. at least i got the xi lows i wanted that i missed out on.. used a giftcard so came out to about 135 bucks after tax and 7.99 shipping.. man wish i woulda seen the free shipping code  but was too busy just trying to add both into my cart.. actually had 2 xi lows in my cart size 9.5 and 10 screwed me cause i had to waste time trying to remove the 10 didnt want to order both and get canceled

thought they didnt let u add more than 1 into your cart or is that just nike?? for all you guys that got through for breds congrats!! this has been the most exciting sunday ive had in a long time lol....

This is why these are my favorite 11 ever. Wear them in the rain or snow with no dambs given.
Yup. Liek dude man said, they are tanks. No need to keep them on ice, not when you can rock 'em in the snow, 
pimp.gif

I blaze trails in the snow with that type of heat on my feet. 

Besides, the BRED XI, and black/red 1 are (the only) shoes I have doubled up on, so I wear 'em -a lot. 

your sig would beg to differ
why cause you think i'm trying to resell actually was letting some of my big foot brothers get them for retail but your obviously a psychic right? I mean why else would i have them there go back to bed ya 9 yr old foot havin azzz

I know they are the most popular jordan ever from a sales point of view but why do these sneaker retail stores (FT & FNL)  continue to hold onto these kicks 1+ year after the original release date is mind boggling.  

PREACH...little foot dudes salty cause their sizes sold. Having a clown *** size foot comes in handy with the ladies and today's restock

For too long...sasquatch sized ninjas suffered as our sizes sold out with the quickness...today...we have our comeuppance...TODAY WE HAVE OUR COMEUPPANCE!!!!!!!!!
LOL! 
nthat.gif
 #TBF

Last edited:
I know they are the most popular jordan ever from a sales point of view but why do these sneaker retail stores (FT & FNL)  continue to hold onto these kicks 1+ year after the original release date is mind boggling.  

yeah they probably use it meet sale goals whenever they are behind. but that FNL CONCORD RESTOCK was bananas..

There's a good chance most of the major retailers have some heat from previous releases still stored up just for special occasions

There's a good chance most of the major retailers have some heat from previous releases still stored up just for special occasions

FNL should definitely have some... they didn't have big restocks in 2013 like they did in 2012.. lets see what they will do in 2014

why cause you think i'm trying to resell actually was letting some of my big foot brothers get them for retail but your obviously a psychic right? I mean why else would i have them there go back to bed ya 9 yr old foot havin azzz
i didn't even mention you reselling

you clearly stated you don't buy anything but your size yet you had a 11.5 in your sig 
laugh.gif

settle down little man

yeah they probably use it meet sale goals whenever they are behind. but that FNL CONCORD RESTOCK was bananas..
man who are you telling. i was one of the lucky ones. crazy thing is i didnt order mine until a day after. if anyone remembers they had sizes 8.5, 9, 10.5 and 12 still showing up, but when you tried to add to cart you got an error. i just persevered and ended up with a pair after hours of trying to "add to cart" lol

It used to be that overseas stocks that didn't sell would be sent back...now with these teens who never even saw MJ play now wanting J's I think Nike and retailers plan this. They'll produce 600,000 pairs...release 500,000 on the first drop then release the 50,000 to 100,000 in a restock depending on what numbers they need to hit to have a good quarter/drive people to buy other kicks cause they missed out.

It used to be that overseas stocks that didn't sell would be sent back...now with these teens who never even saw MJ play now wanting J's I think Nike and retailers plan this. They'll produce 600,000 pairs...release 500,000 on the first drop then release the 50,000 to 100,000 in a restock depending on what numbers they need to hit to have a good quarter/drive people to buy other kicks cause they missed out.
yea i would agree to that. and lets not get on the kids thats never seen him play lol. This powder blue X release will show how much the "hypebeast" knows about the history of MJ

getting through on a size 16 is like winning the special olympics of math.....

you really don't want to brag about it....
roll.gif

just released a sz 18 from my cart lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely think these were overseas that were sent back to the warehouse a while ago.

Anyone remember when Eastbay had the aqua 8s months later? We were getting them for like $86 shipped.

I definitely think these were overseas that were sent back to the warehouse a while ago.

Anyone remember when Eastbay had the aqua 8s months later? We were getting them for like $86 shipped.
i do and man i wish i bought 2 pairs! look at me now on the hunt again

Back
Top Bottom