Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Gonna call and get that shipping refunded though..

Last edited:
keep the faith.  i had to try about 8 times.  it would go to the checkout screen, spin for a minute, then crash.  but when i hit the back button, my size was still in the cart.  or try clicking "my account" or something

Had them added couldn't check out...laptop locked up...logged into my account from my phone and they were still in my cart :wow:

checked out with the quickness and got an order #. We'll see if my order actually goes through and doesn't get canceled...

This is the first release since the Jordan 6 olympics that i even got past the add to cart screen. So even if I don't get the kicks i consider this a small victory against bots :tongue:

5...HUNDRED THOUSAND. Lol that's a lot of pairs my friend. People are buying just to sell. Kids have 4 & 5 pairs stacked in their closets...and for what? Trades? Like these are $180 Pokemon cards?! Lmao

The mere fact that we all are trying to grab this restock is proving my point. Demand is crazy high. Doesn't matter if I buy to add to the 5 I already have. Demand has no limitations or rules. Whether 500K ppl are actually wearing the shoes or 300k of those are stacked up in someone's closet, it's still demand. There's a zillion AF1s still on sites and shelves. Can grab w/ ease, why? No demand...

Last edited:
If you somehow got them in your cart keep trying...it took me 40 minutes but I finally checked out.

#TeamNoBots

Getting Out of Stock pop up now where as before it was Error adding to cart or all pairs in other peoples carts 

9.5 gone? I'm still getting error adding to cart. I'm trying to get a second pair of breds to put on ice. Wearing my lows to  super bowl party

Last edited:
In case some of you "shoe connoisseurs" have some salt from this restock. This should wash it all up as it does for me all the time

Back
Top Bottom