Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

because a lot of the old shoes would crumble if not worn; if gravity is cracking midsoles - it isnt built to last. i dont care though, i just think its funny when people want a ton for og shoes that cant be worn. 

honestly, some older shoes hold up pretty well over time. namely, OG Jordan Is and I think Jordan IIs.

XI, XIIs, XIIIs also do just fine but are subject to things like separation (can be fixed) and cracked plastic (XIIs)

No way I would but an OG Jordan I or II to wear even though the I's would be the ones to take the chance on. With those you're talking 20+ years.

all preferences at the end of the day
smile.gif
Might be a preference to buy OG shoes, but I don't think anybody prefers their shoes to crumble or sperate while wearing! LOL

Last edited:
i concur on the people asking for a ton for unwearable shoes, i never understood that but it seems as though some poeple want them (for sole swaps i guess). If i had way too much money i would have as many OG 1s as possible but thats me, id also have all OG XIs as well and XIIs but thats me

all preferences at the end of the day
smile.gif
Might be a preference to buy OG shoes, but I don't think anybody prefers their shoes to crumble or sperate while wearing! LOL

but not all shoes separate while wearing. OG 1s are straight tanks and I don't even fool with 1s.

that's why im saying its all preference which includes user experience and looks. some people prefer the vintage, yellowed, cracked leather look. some people like fresh, white, clean looking shoes.

just got a Footaction shipping email.

was like :wow: then looked a little deeper and realized it was for my BHM bron XIs :lol:

but not all shoes separate while wearing. OG 1s are straight tanks and I don't even fool with 1s.

that's why im saying its all preference which includes user experience and looks. some people prefer the vintage, yellowed, cracked leather look. some people like fresh, white, clean looking shoes.
I wasn't arguing or trying to rebut your point, it was a joke...

I tried to get a 2nd pair of these to wear as beaters. OG's and 1st retro's are great but neither would hold up to daily pounding. IMO the ones bending you over are people charging you 500 for a shoe that barely wearable. Went on a cruise this summer to the Bahamas and wore my 2K Concords to shore 1 day and got back on the ship with so much sole seperation it wasn't funny! LOL Wore the Blk/Rd XI 2013 the next day off shore and they barely even creased.
tired.gif
 I remember that story. 

Looks like there is some movement on my order. Went from BACKORDERED to this (for the black/red XI)

^^That's good news! There is still hope!

yea man... I definitely hope it means they got shipment and are ready to roll. ive gotten ready to ship status before just to get cancelled so im not getting too excited.

Anybody else get a tracking # from UPS? Starting to feel like I may finally score a pair of these. Been wanting a pair since they dropped in '96

Time for me to unsubscribe. I feel the salt building from not being able to cop on this known mini restock
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Anyone else excited about the 11s coming out this year

Are you talking about the "Legend Blue"? Not exactly "excited". Just curious to see what they look like. And I don't think this is the place for that question. Probably another thread out there for Holiday 2014 Jordan releases or perhaps the Air Jordan XI alone.

Back
Top Bottom