Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I mean these are the same as the 12s. I'm just doing it to confirm that they are in an attempt to squash the rumor these may still be in production.

I have posted a few pics in the legit check section before too.
i just meant the thread, they look the same post wise/content thats all i meant lol

Last edited:
I saw the link and initially thought it was for me! Lol yeah my son don't need another pair of 11s lol he still hasn't even broken into being able to wear his gammas. Plus he can't get the breds before me lol

But definitely thanks for the link.

...My Footaction order status page says the lows are back-ordered till 2/28 now!!! It said 2/14 last time I checked.

Doubt they're coming now 
tired.gif

update... doing it tomorrow or something... been playing around in the yeezy thread all day. lost track of time.

My pair came in today and I'm ecstatic...

...been wanting these for 18 years. Cushioning is a lot firmer than my 2001 Concords but I'm cool with that; my Concords cause my feet to hurt because the cushioning is too soft. They are also cut a lot smaller than my Concords. My Concords are 15's and fit fine. These are 16's and they are almost identical in length

Production date is in July of 2012. So these were either held back or overseas ship backs

My lows from the Footaction restock just came in. Funny thing is, the shipping confirmation was sent this morning. Both shoes have a light smudge stain on the midsole. The outsoles have yellowing around the red track pods. Not sure if I'm happy to keep them, return them, or sell them.

My lows from the Footaction restock just came in. Funny thing is, the shipping confirmation was sent this morning. Both shoes have a light smudge stain on the midsole. The outsoles have yellowing around the red track pods. Not sure if I'm happy to keep them, return them, or sell them.
Pics? My pair is coming in next week and I'm worried my pair will turn out like this.

Hm, is it that orange-ish spot right in the middle? The yellowing isn't as bad as I thought it was. I guess I'll just have to wait until my pair gets to me.

Yes, that orange-brownish spot. The shoes are a year old... maybe the yellowing is normal? They could've been sitting on shelves on display, maybe that's why they were backordered from FA.

Yes, that orange-brownish spot. The shoes are a year old... maybe the yellowing is normal? They could've been sitting on shelves on display, maybe that's why they were backordered from FA.
Yeah, I remember when they randomly had Concords on FNL last year most pairs had yellowing around the pods as well.

That spot on the midsole. Not sure what it is but I have that in the back of my Nike lunar vapor (tennis shoes). I went through all the size 11s the store had and they all had it... Kinda weird if u ask me

It's official... the stains are permanent. I tried to scrub it out with Jason Mark and it didn't work.

Back
Top Bottom