Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

What are 2012 10.5s going for these days? Looking to cop a pair but been out of the game so I don't prices.

Anyone in Los Angeles know the process at RIF LA when trying to sell some shoes? I keep calling but can't get thru..

I've been able to sell some of my old jordans at rif's through consignment. Just bring it to their shop, come to a decision on a selling price and they will have it available for sale that same day. For consignment, they take 15% from the decided sales price. You can visit their site too for info on their consignment process...

I've been able to sell some of my old jordans at rif's through consignment. Just bring it to their shop, come to a decision on a selling price and they will have it available for sale that same day. For consignment, they take 15% from the decided sales price. You can visit their site too for info on their consignment process...
Thanx for the reply.. If u just trying to straight sell to them would they buy your shoes or is just consignment?

I never tried just straight selling to them, so I'm not sure. I've only done consignment with them...

Any body wanna pick this back pack up for retail? If they can sell these i'm convinced nike can sell anything..

Last edited:

Any body wanna pick this back pack up for retail? If they can sell these i'm convinced nike can sell anything..
at least you know where to find a donor sole for the right shoe. 
laugh.gif

it'd be cool if they used the sole for inspiration for the bottom of the bag, but using the actual mid sole = 
roll.gif

Just wanted to know how these would fit on a
Length: 11 5/8 (roughly a size 13)
Width: 4.6ish foot(wide width)
I can squish into size 11 5 13s but not 11.5 space jams cus of the patent leather
just need a quick answer
Was thinking about getting a 14 but I'm not too sure can anyone help me out greatly appreciated thanks.

Just wanted to know how these would fit on a
Length: 11 5/8 (roughly a size 13)
Width: 4.6ish foot(wide width)
I can squish into size 11 5 13s but not 11.5 space jams cus of the patent leather
just need a quick answer
Was thinking about getting a 14 but I'm not too sure can anyone help me out greatly appreciated thanks.
XI's are tts, but you can go a half size up for wide feet.

Back
Top Bottom