Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

This isn't about quality! They are clear plastic soles. Clear plastic objects oxidize. There's not a single clear plastic known to man that won't oxidize over enough time.

Now, those XI yellow rings is actually glue that has oxidized over time, which again probably has silicone/plastic base.

Bottom-line, were the shoes. They are made to be worn

kinda mad with JB, anyone has a DS pair of XI concords? check your soles, because mine got yellow rings on it. never worn, never left the box, yet discoloration of the soles. cheap quality, JB.. totally BS!!

and with the release of the XI concord lows, it will most likely happen too!

nqa6fs.jpg
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4503-1380032907-11.gif

kinda mad with JB, anyone has a DS pair of XI concords? check your soles, because mine got yellow rings on it. never worn, never left the box, yet discoloration of the soles. cheap quality, JB.. totally BS!!

nqa6fs.jpg
this is why when peple try to fight about their clear as water soles on their concords i always call BS cuz DS pairs all look like that regardless. unless they have a humidor room and keep all humidity super low or at 0 they are yellowed, crappy JB quality that people go nuts for

not sure if serious.

Last edited by a moderator:

not sure if serious.
Wore my space jams for the second time and they're yellowed, doesn't bother me as long as the whole shoe ain't yellowing. People need to stop being sensitive about shoes they won't last forever.

My Concords look identical to that and when I got them, I actually kept them in the card board box they came in until about 2 months ago. Opened them up and they look just like that.

Last edited:
Wore my space jams for the second time and they're yellowed, doesn't bother me as long as the whole shoe ain't yellowing. People need to stop being sensitive about shoes they won't last forever.

I get what he is coming from because I hate having the yellowish - orange ring around the pods. Especially when a sneaker is not even three years old DS. My 2009 Spacejams and 2011 Concords have the same thing within the 1st year (and still DS). Before anyone mention "wear your shoes", they are DS mainly due to me doubling on the 2000 retros on both Spacejams and Concords. Actually had 3 pairs of 2000 spacejams and sold one of them a couple years ago.

My only problem is that I also doubled on the DMP 11's and still deadstock and the soles are still clear for a 8 year old shoe. From what I heard a few years ago regarding the glue the factories used is the main issue. I have no idea why would they change glues.

We can't win :lol:. We ask for icy blue soles to slow down the yellowing process while we get extreme yellowing around the pods. When the Columbia's come out, expect them to follow suite.

End rant

Last edited:
Those DS Concords can easily get cleared up with the Fabes Sole sauce. A good friend has used it on numerous shoes and has came out with outstanding results. Even my worn Concords the results were amazing.

Those DS Concords can easily get cleared up with the Fabes Sole sauce. A good friend has used it on numerous shoes and has came out with outstanding results. Even my worn Concords the results were amazing.
yeah after over 75 hrs of sun or UV light. I asked them on Instagram what it took to achieve those results.

Any chance of these restocking again? I failed at the Soleheaven and NDC restock. hope i get another chance. and before anyone says, "how can u not have these already". its cause i discovered NT late.. i wasnt aware of all the previous restocks because i only went on sneaker blogs to get my info. and sneaker blogs dont inform people of restocks cuz they are stupid.

I am going to list my son's Jordan 11 Breds and Jordan 11 Concords on Ebay. Both are size 12...can anyone look at the pics and tell me what I should try and get for them? The concords are kind of rough, but the breds are in solid shape. Any help would be appreciated.

I am going to list my son's Jordan 11 Breds and Jordan 11 Concords on Ebay. Both are size 12...can anyone look at the pics and tell me what I should try and get for them? The concords are kind of rough, but the breds are in solid shape. Any help would be appreciated.
Does anyone have any idea on this?

We need more pics so we can see the condition of them.

I'd say you could snatch around $200 per pair, but that a really rough estimate from that one pic.

Last edited:
I'm still on the hunt for a size 12...Got two pairs of 11.5's on release but they were just too small so I had to let them go...

Back
Top Bottom