Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

It looks like Nike.com is allowing two pair per consumer, which is great news for me. I've been having pretty good luck buying from them lately. I think bottom line, like the Retro IV release on black Friday, if you put in some work you should be able to come up on a pair. I'm going to try to collect raffle tickets from the couple of malls around where I live. Just make sure you have your phone on when they announced the raffle winners. They will not hesitate to jump to the next raffle winner. Plus, they'll be up on all the other major retailer's website on release date at 8 am EST. I know it's hectic trying to get through but they are probably going to limit to one per consumer which actually gives you a chance if you keep trying. Good luck everyone, only 3 more weeks to go! 
glasses.gif
Where did you hear 2 per customer on Nike.com?

Last edited:
That's awesome. Looks like we are going to be seeing Bred IV #'s on these. Still be harder to get because there will be more people trying but its good to know there are a good amount of pairs being produced. Especially since my only shot is online for this release since I will be in another country. 

That's awesome. Looks like we are going to be seeing Bred IV #'s on these. Still be harder to get because there will be more people trying but its good to know there are a good amount of pairs being produced. Especially since my only shot is online for this release since I will be in another country. 

Not sure about Bred 4 #'s (wish that was the case), my homie that works at a local shoe store said his store and the other stores are getting less than the Bred 4's and they had around 20-30 pairs at each store of the 4's.

Not sure about Bred 4 #'s (wish that was the case), my homie that works at a local shoe store said his store and the other stores are getting less than the Bred 4's and they had around 20-30 pairs at each store of the 4's.
I think it depends where you live. My malls had TONS of Black/Red 4's. My HOH alone had over 200 pairs. The manager told me she expects similar #'s for the XI release. 

I can't remember were there restocks on the Concords last year a couple of days after RD?

No there weren't restocks last year online after RD. However, two Finish Line stores in Indianapolis restocked during the summer. The online restock I think pretty much emptied out all of the Concords Finish Line still had.

...starting to get excited...cmon 19th...(swoosh account delivery date)

Last edited:
Same I live in South Jersey and my town isn't to big and I have 3 malls I could go to and one of the malls is dead so I should be able to get a guaranteed ticket.
ya bro lets hope it stays that way i jus wanna kno what day n time there gunna start handin the tickets out

I'm not buying that they would produce fewer Bred 11s than 4s, history says that the Christmas release is when they produce the most. I remember reading last year's Concord release were the most pairs Nike had ever produced. It'd be pretty stupid to produce more of a shoe that they knew wasn't going to sell that well, and produce less of a shoe that they knew would sell out with no problem. It makes ZERO business sense.

I'm not buying that they would produce fewer Bred 11s than 4s, history says that the Christmas release is when they produce the most. I remember reading last year's Concord release were the most pairs Nike had ever produced. It'd be pretty stupid to produce more of a shoe that they knew wasn't going to sell that well, and produce less of a shoe that they knew would sell out with no problem. It makes ZERO business sense.

Actually it makes perfect sense.... Nike knows that the 11s are iconic and they don't want an insane amount to be dropped. The more pairs there are, the more "average" they become. I definitely don't see these being like the 4s.... I see these being like a regular release, i.e. playoff 12s, obsidian 12s, etc.....

that's the 'limited' nike logic.why didn they put out much more db 9s?wouldn they sell out instantly?you need to create hype.they re the best at it.check nt for results....

Actually it makes perfect sense.... Nike knows that the 11s are iconic and they don't want an insane amount to be dropped. The more pairs there are, the more "average" they become. I definitely don't see these being like the 4s.... I see these being like a regular release, i.e. playoff 12s, obsidian 12s, etc.....

that's the 'limited' nike logic.why didn they put out much more db 9s?wouldn they sell out instantly?you need to create hype.they re the best at it.check nt for results....

DBs are a completely different animal, even still I'm pretty sure that if they made as many as they did for any 4 release this year then, yeah, they would have sat.

I hear the "limited logic" but Nike still produced more Concords than any other shoe ever, they produced more than enough to flood the market but the shoes never saw a shelf. Nike & JB knows that there is a high demand for the shoe, presumably a higher demand than for any 4 release. If Nike was willing to create the supply to meet the demand of those, why wouldn't they make the money they KNOW they could get.

This is business not a PR campaign.

They'll make more than the IVs and they'll still sell out instantly because all of the resellers. That's a guarantee

Picked Up My Pair Today From The Homie....... Tryin' To Avoid The Drama That Will Insue RD At All Costs :smh:

*Sorry For The Crappy iPhone Shot....... Can't Seem To Find My Camera Charger At The Moment >D

Are you happy with the quality on those bad boys ! They look real crispy and tough, did you try them on ? Are they true to size ? Or do they fit small, let us pheasants know bruh !! Lol

Are you happy with the quality on those bad boys ! They look real crispy and tough, did you try them on ? Are they true to size ? Or do they fit small, let us pheasants know bruh !! Lol
roll.gif

FYI, there were 500,000 pairs of Concords produced, which is A LOT. That is definitely Playoff 12 numbers. They say that the number of XIs this year will be in the millions. Just think about that.
My Niketown every year gets couple hundreds of pairs of XIs. I believe there they got 300 of the Space Jams, 350 of the Concords, not sure about the Cool Greys. I said this yesterday, but when I went to pick up the DB9s, the guy at Niketown says that they are expecting at least 6 times as many pairs of the XIs than the DB9s.

Last edited:
FYI, there were 500,000 pairs of Concords produced, which is A LOT. That is definitely Playoff 12 numbers. They say that the number of XIs this year will be in the millions. Just think about that.

Whoa.
If that's true then everyone can get a pair with no problem. But that just doesn't sound right to me.
I'm thinking concord #s + 25%, so maybe 750k going by your number.

Does anyone have actual numbers or estimates on releases?

Whoa.
If that's true then everyone can get a pair with no problem. But that just doesn't sound right to me.
I'm thinking concord #s + 25%, so maybe 750k going by your number.
Does anyone have actual numbers or estimates on releases?
Well, everyone is a sneakerhead now, soo...

Back
Top Bottom