Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Are you happy with the quality on those bad boys ! They look real crispy and tough, did you try them on ? Are they true to size ? Or do they fit small, let us pheasants know bruh !! Lol

Chill out bruh, he got some shoes early. He didn't win the damn lottery or some ****

is it safe to say everyone who wants these will have them? for retail?
Absolutely not no matter how much JB produces they will fly off shelves.
Chill out bruh, he got some shoes early. He didn't win the damn lottery or some ****
roll.gif

Are all of you ready for another Jordan December chaotic release....

LA heads are def ready.....

Last edited:
Pretty much. XI releases are GR releases, meaning they are just like every other Jordan release. The fact that they are an XI and people don't know how to act when they release is the reason why they are so hard to obtain.
If they were a truly limited release, there wouldn't be any kids sizes, just mens, a la the DMP.

Whoa.
If that's true then everyone can get a pair with no problem. But that just doesn't sound right to me.
I'm thinking concord #s + 25%, so maybe 750k going by your number.
Does anyone have actual numbers or estimates on releases?
Sadly this sounds too good to be true...but even if we want to be optimistic and say 750k, most people that are copping are trying to get 2 pairs, not to mention resellers  Lets say nike.com gets under half of the inventory (and i'm being very generous) that would leave 350k pairs for them and 400k between all the other retailers.  In the next 3 weeks nike twitter followers will very likely reach the 700,000 number.  This would mean only half us would get shoes off nike.com... and with most people doubling up this number will be less....so don't let the numbers fool you...This will still be an instant sell out....if these guesstimates are the least bit off...this will be even worse.....
mean.gif

I still have my crispy 01's that I've worn maybe 8-9 times. I love those, but I've always wanted to wear them more often, but didnt want to crush them since it was my only pair. These will be had...and destroyed.

I feel, well hope, they'll be numbers like the Bred 4's.

SUPPLY AND DEMAND.

I keep seeing comments like this and hope thats not the case. Equal amounts here will make it more difficult to cop. Way more heads will be out looking for these. Resellers know resale will command more than the IV's.

I was able to get 3 IV's realtively easy, but if they make the same numbers with these, I'll be lucky to get 1 working hard.

I really hope folks got their fill of the concord madness and just copped the early releases and 01s. I've been seeing a lot of Breds around NYC so I'm really hoping that's the case. There's also been a slight drop off in hypebeasting as evidenced by many OG color ways sitting or being strategically restocked this year.

They're never going to see a shelf, but there is a solid possibility that there is a restock within a few weeks or months of rd. we'll see how the 4s go over time.

nobody gets more hyped than this Czar kid. everything is tough/tight/stupid dumb crazy to him and you can count on exclamations after every other sentence, maybe every sentence.

Sadly, I look forward to his posts. Brightens my day. Enthusiasm galore.

I really hope folks got their fill of the concord madness and just copped the early releases and 01s. I've been seeing a lot of Breds around NYC so I'm really hoping that's the case. There's also been a slight drop off in hypebeasting as evidenced by many OG color ways sitting or being strategically restocked this year.
They're never going to see a shelf, but there is a solid possibility that there is a restock within a few weeks or months of rd. we'll see how the 4s go over time.
Hypebeasts lurking this thread day and night.

At least $18 an hour is CONSISTENT.  You SELL CARS.  you work on commision! I bet you work 100+ hours every 2 weeks being stranded at the dealership for 12 hours a day.  What kind of life is that?  You don't make $8,000 a month you  liar.  People at BMW and Mercedes don't even make that! And you say you work at FORD? LOL. You probably make only make about $40,000 or even less.   Which equals to *GASP* ABOUT $20 AN HOUR.  Wow.  Big improvement.  Give me an $18 an hour JOB over a crappy commission non-job security salesman job any day of the week.  Remember Car Salesmen are known for being compulsive LIARS. Sorry but being a Car Salesman aint anything to brag about BRO.  Find a real career, lol.

I dont care what the back story of this arguement is but i just wanted to say as someone who works at BMW, this is FALSE :wink:

anyways.. any LEGIT sites selling them early? im trying to avoid lines and online mayhem.

Last edited:
nobody gets more hyped than this Czar kid. everything is tough/tight/stupid dumb crazy to him and you can count on exclamations after every other sentence, maybe every sentence.
Sadly, I look forward to his posts. Brightens my day. Enthusiasm galore.

Lol your cooked !! What you mean hyped and "sadly", why you so worried about my level of excitement or how I talk ? don't worry about how i talk, worry about you. If you hate life, go kill your self. I am happy about my life, so if that comes off as hyped so be it. Who are you the hype police ? This ain't the first time you worried about how excited I am either. Are you bored, you want to talk to me ? You had to say sadly and insult a guy. Sh*t looks like I got a fan ! Worried about exclamation points !!!! LMFAO your a real bored guy and real concerned about how excited I am. Always one weirdo who has to talk that stupidity !! Always one !!

HE'S JUST DAM EXCITED YA'LL!!!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT DAMN BREADS 11 COMING SOON, GIVE ME A HELL YEA.....HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAM YO SO EXCITED JUST A LIL OVER 3 WEEKS AWAY!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO /RIC FLAIR!!!!!!!!!

Lol your cooked !! What you mean hyped and "sadly", why you so worried about my level of excitement or how I talk ? don't worry about how i talk, worry about you. If you hate life, go kill your self. I am happy about my life, so if that comes off as hyped so be it. Who are you the hype police ? This ain't the first time you worried about how excited I am either. Are you bored, you want to talk to me ? You had to say sadly and insult a guy. Sh*t looks like I got a fan ! Worried about exclamation points !!!! LMFAO your a real bored guy and real concerned about how excited I am. Always one weirdo who has to talk that stupidity !! Always one !!

Keep doing you Czar. :smokin

HE'S JUST DAM EXCITED YA'LL!!!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT DAMN BREADS 11 COMING SOON, GIVE ME A HELL YEA.....HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_mb1er1ZMCF1rhrmxro1_500.jpg

Lol now that's perfect !!! That's excited !! Excited is a good thing, means your still alive and have a pulse. If kicks don't excite you anymore, maybe it's that time lady's and gents. Not that it's my position to talk, but just saying. When I was young, I loved going out and grabbing a new pair of kicks. God knows I didn't buy this many when I was young, so when you got a pair. I was happy about it, I still feel that way today. I promise the day I don't feel like that, is the day I throw in the towel. Maybe it's just kicks mixed with that good good !! Lol :smokin

LOL At Some Of These Posts!

For Those Who Asked, I Paid Retail For My Pair From A Long Time Plug Of Mine :wink:

*PM's Not Necessary As Unfortunatey I Won't Be Able To Help Anyone With These, Even Tho There Are A Few Members Here I'd Be More Than Happy To Assist If I Could :nthat:

As For Fit, They Seem To Run Like All The Other XI's Over The Past Few Years Which Have Been TTS IMO. Shape Seems In Line With The Previous Xmas Releases As Well Which Is A Love It Or Leave It Subject In Itself.....I'll Do My Best To Get Some More Detailed Shots This Coming Week If I Can Track Down This Damn Charger :stoneface:

*AGAIN No More PM's Please As They Will Be Deleted Unless You Are Someone I Consider As "Fam" On Here

Hope This Helps!

Last edited:

tumblr_mb1er1ZMCF1rhrmxro1_500.jpg
INDEED.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Better to see that boy's excitement than seeing girls fight over who makes more income.

Back
Top Bottom