Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The general release box.
Lol what if its a sign that there are more pairs by it being in a gr box instead of a special box
Jordan producing more pairs wont really do anything because many people want multiple pairs to just have or to sell

it would be good if people could only cop 2 or 3 so that more people could cop for retail price..wishful thinking 

yea I got a pair and they came in a black box with the Jordan symbol on top of the box in white  

YEP THATS HOW THEY ARE MAKING THEM...SMH DAMN GENERAL RELEASE BOX with the XI cover like the other released 11s minus the low top red/white

Last edited:
The general release box.
Lol what if its a sign that there are more pairs by it being in a gr box instead of a special box

It's more than likely that these are going to be the most pairs Nike has ever produced, with that said, they don't even get to 8:05 on NDC anyway.

:rofl: lol PREACH!!

At least $18 an hour is CONSISTENT.  You SELL CARS.  you work on commision! I bet you work 100+ hours every 2 weeks being stranded at the dealership for 12 hours a day.  What kind of life is that?  You don't make $8,000 a month you  liar.  People at BMW and Mercedes don't even make that! And you say you work at FORD? LOL. You probably make only make about $40,000 or even less.   Which equals to *GASP* ABOUT $20 AN HOUR.  Wow.  Big improvement.  Give me an $18 an hour JOB over a crappy commission non-job security salesman job any day of the week.  Remember Car Salesmen are known for being compulsive LIARS. Sorry but being a Car Salesman aint anything to brag about BRO.  Find a real career, lol.

Fact: I don't work 100 hours a week sir. Im 28 with a wife and a 4 month old.. that won't cut it.
Fact: Yes we work commision, and if you had any idea of how the car industry works you'd know 8 grand a month is chump change. We don't "Just" get paid on the car smart guy. Thats how we are able to get people LIKE YOU.
Fact: I reached 40,000 grand in 5 months sir. KEEP TRYING.
Fact: You probably need to read up on how much money you can make as a car salesman. We DON"T HAVE A CAP kid. And your selling youself short if you think a BMW sales person maxes out at anywhere NEAR 8 grand a month, go higher dummy.
Fact: You'll bust your *** to get the kind of money I make in a week. lol Don't matter what you say online ask DonJuan NCTwin or even T [if you even know who that is] they all know me kiddo. I get good money.

Annnnnnd. I'm done. Back to my "fake" career :tongue:

Last edited:
woke up like this. My pair has arrived. I'll post some pics up later

Some of you guys kill me...who gives a **** how much money you make! Is it going to make it easier to score a pair for me? Nope...so give it up already. SMH...

Was on SC and found pictures of the official packaging, I'm kind of surprised stores have these already. These aren't early releases either, notice the"FTL" sticker at the top of the box and last picture I post; these are legit.

Times Square FTL still hasn't received their shipment, which is strange because I remember my local FTL getting at least the Olympic 7s almost two months before RD.

Was on SC and found pictures of the official packaging, I'm kind of surprised stores have these already. These aren't early releases either, notice the"FTL" sticker at the top of the box and last picture I post; these are legit.
The black,the red, the white, oh my!

I received the same box but not the red xi cover or whatever u call it

There's no "uh ohhhhhhh" about this. It's old news and should be known by now that they'll come with the plastic insert, but no slide out box.

I've got a feeling this is going to be just like last year...

Last year was a 6 1/2 hour camp, this year is the RSVP. No way will i ever camp that long again, so I am not worried at all. NDC......I'd rather play the lotto, my odds are probably better there.

Last edited:
That red insert just looks weird in a regular box. Just another hassle when taking out your kicks. 

Last year was a 6 1/2 hour camp, this year is the RSVP. No way will i ever camp that long again, so I am not worried at all. NDC......I'd rather play the lotto, my odds are probably better there.

This!

The odds are better online; have 2-3 computers with you and ready to go. Or have family or gf ready on the net.

Back
Top Bottom