Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

laugh.gif
^^

Ha ha ok ok get it out !!! Lol !! Damn one comment and I get the ride along gang ! Damnnnn !!! Lots a sheep in here !!

This thread
laugh.gif

Will talk to my homeboy at FNL to see how they're handling this release.

Won't go out of my way since my 2001s are in good shape, but if I get a few pairs I'll try and trade 'em for Cannons, Hares, Carmines, etc.

As far as resell goes, SJs >>>> any other XI. That doesn't mean they're the best, but look at the prices for both on the bay right now. Prices for the Breds are actually pretty reasonable. SJs, on the other hand... :x

As far as resell goes, SJs >>>> any other XI. That doesn't mean they're the best, but look at the prices for both on the bay right now. Prices for the Breds are actually pretty reasonable. SJs, on the other hand...
sick.gif
cause there's a bunch of idiots who think Space Jams is the actual name of the shoe.

Some grown dude..over 18 is grown...asked the FNL cashier yesterday if they were getting in the black and red space jams. She giggled and said yes.

cause there's a bunch of idiots who think Space Jams is the actual name of the shoe.

Some grown dude..over 18 is grown...asked the FNL cashier yesterday if they were getting in the black and red space jams. She giggled and said yes.

That's the only time I get mad about a nickname.

As far as resell goes, SJs >>>> any other XI. That doesn't mean they're the best, but look at the prices for both on the bay right now. Prices for the Breds are actually pretty reasonable. SJs, on the other hand... :x

Maybe because one came out three years ago :stoneface:

I wish...

Ya'll are in here sounding like a bunch of idiots.

As a grown man you should never care how much money another man has, unless he owes you money.
I'm speaking more toward the lames with 1 post HYPING the release up. 

The back and forth was ignorant but arguments like these have been going on since Nike Park

Yeah thats true, but its always sad to see threads get derailed.

A wait period would slow down all of the random heads coming in and congesting threads with repetitive and remedial nonsense.
I know Meth said that the wait period isn't a feature of Huddler's system as it was with EZBoard/Yuku but I hope Huddler finds a way to implement it eventually.

Also, that Sneaker Watch video is making me want 2 pairs.

This gif had me in stitches!!!
roll.gif
god i love these threads as they get closer to release day, people geting banned, personal attacks, the bragging about money..

its hilarious to see these threads go thru PMS, they start off happy, everyone sharing little pictures and info, then it's everyman for himself
i just caused every student in my library to stop their rigorous studying and stare me down as i HOWLED in laughter after seeing this

I'm from Canada so it's $225 up here!!! And the madness is gonna get mad real! Thank god I have a link at footlocker else it would of got real for me too!

You're having a resell debate with who on NT, yourself :smh:
Take that crap to the other board
How am I arguing with myself? I'm just saying the time of release is irrelevant right now when the CGs came out before the Concords and Breds, and you can find a pair for quite cheap compared to all the other XIs.

Back
Top Bottom