Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The December Hype train is storming up!

After last year's experience camping out for Concords, it's online or bust for me this time around!

you
Enough talk about the boxes, what I'm reawholly concerned about here is the paper. I'm hearing conflicting stories on it. Some are saying Flight, some saying dotted, others are saying plain, what's up with that?
worst then people talking bout the box...it will be carbon fiber paper but really who cares

What about the placement of the sticker on the box.  If it's not centered on the lower left, I be taking these things back and expecting a new pair!!!!!! 

Enough talk about the boxes, what I'm really concerned about here is the paper. I'm hearing conflicting stories on it. Some are saying Flight, some saying dotted, others are saying plain, what's up with that?
tumblr_me0r61ieWk1rqqef0o4_400.gif

Im sorry but i cant leave my chances up to a raffle for these. my mom n pop stores said i would be lucky to get them for $375 which is what im about to pay cuz I'm just going to go ahead and pre-order my pair sometime tonite or tomorrow...man jordan releases are really getting stressful which is a weird and SAD thing to say about a freakin sneaker release. I think I'll just try to catch everything on a preorder from now actually.

Im sorry but i cant leave my chances up to a raffle for these. my mom n pop stores said i would be lucky to get them for $375 which is what im about to pay cuz I'm just going to go ahead and pre-order my pair sometime tonite or tomorrow...man jordan releases are really getting stressful which is a weird and SAD thing to say about a freakin sneaker release. I think I'll just try to catch everything on a preorder from now actually.
No, $375 is way too much, there's places that have them for sale for $270 + 4% paypal fee and I believe that price is actually negotiable. 

Message me and I'll give you the details.

Last edited:
My pair is going for $375 as soon as I leave the store. My last retro is still in good shape. Good luck to all yall dealing with raffle and online dealings.

I'm just trying to decide if I'm getting my girls pairs too, especially after copping 4s

$375 for in store pricing???? lol i am speechless but they are laughing at you im sure of this .. dont argue 

Back
Top Bottom