Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I was watching YouTube videos yesterday of the concord release last December. Damn that was some crazy ish !! Ppl really losing there mind for kicks, dropping cops, punching out buyers, stampedes. I like them but damn !!! Ppl lose there brain for those. Good luck to all !

- Lot of NT cats complaining about the box, when most of them won't even be able to copp these XIs on RD anyhow :rolleyes ... There is WAY too much demand for a shoe that didn't get produced in high numbers (like the BCIV) in the first place.
- Every local shop manager I've talked to thus far has said they are getting low numbers. These are the same managers who told me they received 4-times more BCIV than any previous Retro release in the last few years.
- Seems simple to me, why doesn't JB just flood stores with this XI, like they did the BCIV? It won't jeopardize their precious XI... NOTHING will jeopardize the Brand, EXCEPT constantly keeping its precious product out of the hands of the loyal consumer. At some point, the consumer will wash its hands of the brand, citing continuous disrespect.

No they won't.

- Lot of NT cats complaining about the box, when most of them won't even be able to copp these XIs on RD anyhow :rolleyes ... There is WAY too much demand for a shoe that didn't get produced in high numbers (like the BCIV) in the first place.
- Every local shop manager I've talked to thus far has said they are getting low numbers. These are the same managers who told me they received 4-times more BCIV than any previous Retro release in the last few years.
- Seems simple to me, why doesn't JB just flood stores with this XI, like they did the BCIV? It won't jeopardize their precious XI... NOTHING will jeopardize the Brand, EXCEPT constantly keeping its precious product out of the hands of the loyal consumer. At some point, the consumer will wash its hands of the brand, citing continuous disrespect.

No they won't.

I'm talking about at the level it is right now... It will go back to how it WAS, at some point. I never had trouble buying jays from 1988 through 2011. This trend of beasting WILL die, and if JB keeps biting our hands, it will die sooner than expected... Fact

My mentality on life is a bit different from the mentality on the box that my shoes come in homie.
Not talking about it won't make it better. Talking about it won't either. It's a dead horse- a broken record. Tired of hearing it. You gonna pass cause the box isn't up to par? If not, then idk why all these rebels in here talkin all mad and butthurt when they're gonna be entered in the same raffles crossing their fingers too.
Do you man, I'm all for fighting for stuff to change. Difference is, I want it to be about the important things first.
Getting JB to give us quality shoes > getting JB to give us quality boxes.

Totally missed the point. Good effort though. Keep thinking that. Move along.

can we please get on feet pics of the box??? 

roll.gif

roll.gif
Pretty much, just don't come back until ~1 week or the week of RD.
u wont hear the end of it

even when everyone receives their shoes

all your gonna see is "i like the quality but i wish i had the orginal jordan xii box"

Mods just locked my box thread =(

i was just trying to get people who wanna talk about the box their own discussion thread cuz its kind of pointless in here and been going on for pages...sorry mods
ohwell.gif

i was just trying to get people who wanna talk about the box their own discussion thread cuz its kind of pointless in here and been going on for pages...sorry mods :\

no need to be sorry. its just no need for a box thread. it would start a trend that we definitely dont need.

the box discussion will pass over especially with the release coming up in the near future. people just trying to find stuff to talk about.

LOL, I go to lunch and come back and someone created a "box thread"
laugh.gif

Last edited:

i was just trying to get people who wanna talk about the box their own discussion thread cuz its kind of pointless in here and been going on for pages...sorry mods
ohwell.gif
I don't understand why they locked it.. I read the admin's reasons but I don't understand why it's a big deal for to add 1 thread for people who need to discuss the box.

All the box talk has ruined this thread..

Are all of you ready for another Jordan December chaotic release....
LA heads are def ready.....
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

The pheasants told me their connect hasn't come through for the 11s yet. They did, however, manage to pick up a couple other recent releases.
roll.gif
roll.gif

cause there's a bunch of idiots who think Space Jams is the actual name of the shoe.

Some grown dude..over 18 is grown...asked the FNL cashier yesterday if they were getting in the black and red space jams. She giggled and said yes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I don't understand why they locked it.. I read the admin's reasons but I don't understand why it's a big deal for to add 1 thread for people who need to discuss the box.

All the box talk has ruined this thread.
haha yea i mean i didnt really expect people to post in the box thread since it was just for funnies, but hell, all the talk about the box has gotten everyone away from the more important details about this release.  i just wanna see some on feet pics and quality concerns from people who copped early...i hope thats not too much to ask

LOL, I go to lunch and come back and someone created a "box thread" :lol:

URL]

All the box talk has ruined this thread.

haha yea i mean i didnt really expect people to post in the box thread since it was just for funnies, but hell, all the talk about the box has gotten everyone away from the more important details about this release.  i just wanna see some on feet pics and quality concerns from people who copped early...i hope thats not too much to ask

1. all you did was create more clutter in the jordan brand forum. people arent going to post in the box thread because you created it for them just like they arent going to stop talking about the box just because you said stop talking about a box.
all the other XI retro threads had something people complained about... whether it was people complaining about the shape, the price, the bumps on the white midsole, etc.

just creating threads just for funnies isnt cute at all and you created it with the wrong intent.

Back
Top Bottom