Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Can anyone that won a raffle ticket or got a guarantee ticket for the BC 4's confirm that they were able to get their pair in store later in the day after 10AM.
I've heard of people's pairs being released if they didn't get there by 10AM and if this is the case then i'm assed out of this rls as I'll be working that Friday.
depends on the store id have a talk with the manager

Please Go On To Explain How You've Been Here Since 1991, & How Your So O.G.

:rofl:

NDC confirmed these will be allowed a two quantity limit online. with my method to cop kicks online (which i used to succesfully snag two pairs of DB 9's) im definitely in the clear for this release 
nthat.gif

hope you guys get the "winning ticket" haha ill be here swooping in on that release faster than a hawk....

funny thing is, i have no desire for them. just guna make a profit.

the real heat is for the next day THUNDER FOURS

OK so I've read the recent posts on the raffle/ticket system but it still seems a little unclear to me. I did a google search and all I got back was some raffle info for the GMP.  And from what I understand the GMP was one of the first releases to make the ticket/raffle system more mainstream.  Nike RSVPs seem rigged and unreliable, which seems to be the echoed sentiment among NT.

I'm an older sneakerhead who never had to camp/raffle/twitter RSVP to get sneakers, but the game obviously done changed now.  I've traditionally gotten all my releases through various sources @ retail.Got two pairs of BCIV's and WCIV's this year, and concords last year without much problem.   But, I realize times have changed.

SOOOO I'm resigning to this new system; I realize the ticket or raffle system varies from FTL to FNL, etc.  

Do I basically need to just check in with the various physical, local stores within the next couple weeks to see if they're going to hand out physical tickets, or electronic raffle? How do they work?

Do I just follow the main corporate twitter page for info on when to electronically register for a raffle?

Thanks in advance ya'll - I NEED MY BRED SPACE JAMS PLZZZZZZZ 
tongue.gif

OK so I've read the recent posts on the raffle/ticket system but it still seems a little unclear to me. I did a google search and all I got back was some raffle info for the GMP.  And from what I understand the GMP was one of the first releases to make the ticket/raffle system more mainstream.  Nike RSVPs seem rigged and unreliable, which seems to be the echoed sentiment among NT.

I'm an older sneakerhead who never had to camp/raffle/twitter RSVP to get sneakers, but the game obviously done changed now.  I've traditionally gotten all my releases through various sources @ retail.Got two pairs of BCIV's and WCIV's this year, and concords last year without much problem.   But, I realize times have changed.

SOOOO I'm resigning to this new system; I realize the ticket or raffle system varies from FTL to FNL, etc.  

Do I basically need to just check in with the various physical, local stores within the next couple weeks to see if they're going to hand out physical tickets, or electronic raffle? How do they work?
Do I just follow the main corporate twitter page for info on when to electronically register for a raffle?

Thanks in advance ya'll - I NEED MY BRED SPACE JAMS PLZZZZZZZ :tongue:

For the Blk/Red IV's my local stores did a raffle you had to sign up for in the actual stores on the Sunday and Monday before release date.

I won 9 pairs this way... Copped 2

You'll have to wait until the various stores officially state what they will be doing.

I'm also looking forward to copping the Bred Concords :lol:

Phukk a raffle. I wanna make line in the cold and go to work tired. I see these reselling no less than 320

For the Blk/Red IV's my local stores did a raffle you had to sign up for in the actual stores on the Sunday and Monday before release date.
I won 9 pairs this way... Copped 2
You'll have to wait until the various stores officially state what they will be doing.
I'm also looking forward to copping the Bred Concords
laugh.gif
Good lookin out man.... Appreciate it.

So you physically went to roughly 9 or so different stores and registered for each one's raffle? I figure there would be in-store madness just to even get your name down on for the raffle once the word is out.

NDC confirmed these will be allowed a two quantity limit online. with my method to cop kicks online (which i used to succesfully snag two pairs of DB 9's) im definitely in the clear for this release :nthat:
hope you guys get the "winning ticket" haha ill be here swooping in on that release faster than a hawk....

:stoneface:

Good lookin out man.... Appreciate it.

So you physically went to roughly 9 or so different stores and registered for each one's raffle? I figure there would be in-store madness just to even get your name down on for the raffle once the word is out.

Between myself and a few others I brought with me, I signed up for slightly over 20 raffle tickets and won 9.

All were in store, relatively no lines.

I did all of it on a Sunday afternoon.

For these XI"s the store will be busy not only for the shoes but with people doing Christmas shopping.

NDC confirmed these will be allowed a two quantity limit online. with my method to cop kicks online (which i used to succesfully snag two pairs of DB 9's) im definitely in the clear for this release :nthat:

:stoneface:

Welcome to NikeTalk

slap-o.gif

the 23 on the back probably won't come off as easily.

I wish they would stitch it on, i mean it wouldn't look that bad and it would stay intact forever.

YOU ALSO FORGOT
I'M CURRENTLY NUMBER 1 IN LINE AND NO ONE IS HERE! O WAIT, THERE'S A LINE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MALL, I'M NUMBER 4,578. >>>>>>>>
ALL THE WEBSITES CRASHED, I HATE MY LIFE, HEY NT FAM WHERE CAN I COP FOR A GOOD PRICE? >>>>>>>>
COPPED!!!! >>>>>>>>
I'M STILL WAITING ON MY [INSERT EUROPEAN SITE] ORDER, I BETTER NOT BE CHARGED CUSTOMS >>>>>>>>>
HEY, I WAS CHARGED CUSTOMS
frown.gif
>>>>>>>>>
HOW DO THESE FIT? >>>>>>>>>>
ANYONE WANT TO TRADE THIS 14 FOR A 7.5? >>>>>>>>>
CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED OUT ON THAT RESTOCK FOR THE 10TH TIME
mean.gif
>>>>>>>>>>
I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN THESE PICS A MILLION TIMES BUT HERE ARE MY PICS SO YOU GUYS KNOW I COPPED
happy.gif
. DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY REVIEW.

THAT PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

NDC confirmed these will be allowed a two quantity limit online. with my method to cop kicks online (which i used to succesfully snag two pairs of DB 9's) im definitely in the clear for this release 
nthat.gif

That idea to bring multiple people with u is a good idea. Too bad there is only one person i know (who wont be trying to get them for self) who doesn't think me sneaker collecting is foolish. Smh people are so judgmental lol

Without further ado, I'd like to give a shout out to my moms! Right by my side camping out in the car and ish back in the day lmfao

Back
Top Bottom