Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

:rofl:
IT HASN'T FAILED FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS. I USUALLY JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW, EXCEPT LAST YEAR I HAD TO AWARE SOME PEOPLE ON THOSE FAKE EARLY RELEASE CONCORDS :smh:

MEMPH YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE 30 PAGES OF "DID ANYONE GET THEIR CONFIRMATION E MAIL FROM ___?! I ORDERED 2 MINUTES AGO AND ITS STILL NOT HERE!!! WHAT DO I DO?!"

:rofl:
IT HASN'T FAILED FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS. I USUALLY JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW, EXCEPT LAST YEAR I HAD TO AWARE SOME PEOPLE ON THOSE FAKE EARLY RELEASE CONCORDS :smh:

MEMPH YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE 30 PAGES OF "DID ANYONE GET THEIR CONFIRMATION E MAIL FROM ___?! I ORDERED 2 MINUTES AGO AND ITS STILL NOT HERE!!! WHAT DO I DO?!"

Also forgot about the 30-40 pgs of rsvp/reserve ticket talk

Last edited:
I already made that faithful phone call. I was told to follow up a week before they drop, just to see what's up with the size run. I am hoping things are gonna be cool. I know this is gonna be a hectic run.

:smokin

Last edited:
Couple pics for those that don't visit the Cool Grey 9 thread....

When do these release?
How much do they cost?
What size should I get?
Are they gonna resell for a lot?
What website's the easiest to cop from?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Same old story in this thread. Will check back on the 21st to read who got shafted. And the lowry's salt content will be overflown!

I dont feel like testing my chances on NDC so Im thinking of camping. Do you think camping starting early morning on the 20th will be good enough?

Back
Top Bottom