Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

^ Yes sir!

30t6p3b.gif

^ Yup, that was posted in the Concord thread before they even released to show what happened to the SJ release down in ATL if I'm not mistaken.

^it really isnt that serious, i dont know why its coming down to fights and riots for shoes. Man i remember if all you did was show up that day you didnt even have to think twice about still getting a pair, leaving school during lunch on wednesdays to scoop a pair was fun though.

Originally Posted by thrilla11

^ Has anyone actually been consistently lucky with online purchases? I can't get %!#* from Nike.com.
After the Concord disaster, I vowed to only cop from NDC, and so far I've gotten all I wanted.

Get the bulletproof vests ready. Maybe the prediction that the world will end in 2012 is true after this release is done.

Hoping from now til release date, NDC will be upgrading their servers to handle the load. With the prices they are charging for retros, they got more than enough money to do so.

Originally Posted by thrilla11

^ Has anyone actually been consistently lucky with online purchases? I can't get %!#* from Nike.com.

I didn't have a challenge online until the 4s last month. Aside from that scooped all the kicks I wanted, e- ime foamposites, Chicago Xs. Must be our home internet connection being good?

^^ Yeah... I found out after I made the post.

Someone forwarded me that pic during the Concord chaos.

My bad....

still crazy how far people will go to get the XIs.

People robbing the store before release day, cleaned out stock room in San Diego for Concords. Just nuts.

Originally Posted by spOOfy

Hoping from now til release date, NDC will be upgrading their servers to handle the load. With the prices they are charging for retros, they got more than enough money to do so.

NDC could have the greatest servers created by man, the site will still crash.

Lets see.....if they release these on Dec 21st, that would explain the Mayan calendar/world ending/apocalypse prediction. I guess they predicted these releasing.

Copped BC3's and Concords on NDC and that's it. I've struck out on several pairs since...

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Originally Posted by spOOfy

NDC could have the greatest servers created by man, the site will still crash.

Not true.Facebook has more than 800 million users it hasn't crash

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Lets see.....if they release these on Dec 21st, that would explain the Mayan calendar/world ending/apocalypse prediction. I guess they predicted these releasing.

I hope your joking

actually the mayan calander is 6 months behind ours so the world will end 6/21/12 good luck to all lmao

Back
Top Bottom