Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Do you guys think $300 is a firm deal for a DS 2001 XI bred pair??

I got a sneaker buddy selling me a pair, fortunately he bought over 10 pairs back then.

Originally Posted by OG2345

I got a sneaker buddy selling me a pair, fortunately he bought over 10 pairs back then.

I would for a DS pair of 2001

Originally Posted by just blaze

do it. 

I say there should a better patent leather cut on these 2012 Bred XI's. Matter of fact they should be made almost like the 2008 CDP unlike the True red sole and the low patent leather cut. JB Give these Breds a better patent leather cut and a real carbon fiber plate.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

I say there should a better patent leather cut on these 2012 Bred XI's. Matter of fact they should be made almost like the 2008 CDP unlike the True red sole and the low patent leather cut. JB Give these Breds a better patent leather cut and a real carbon fiber plate.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Better quality shoe for cheaper than what the 2012 pairs are gonna sell for after they release and instantly sell out...plus you don't have to worry about the mayhem...makes sense...who is your buddy?
wink.gif

Total no-brainer!  do it!

i say if he's your buddy he can knock off a few bucks to about 275, especially since they're re-releasing again so all da older model prices drop temporarily.

I think it's a great deal IMO.   size 11 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i say if he's your buddy he can knock off a few bucks to about 275, especially since they're re-releasing again so all da older model prices drop temporarily.
indifferent.gif
dude is already getting a steal

Okay I probably shouldn't have said anything. All I'll say is that JB should make these Breds perfect...without nubuck. And let there be a better patent leather cut.

The cdp XIs and the space jams SUCKED. The cool grays and concords were decent, so hopefully the trend continues.

Originally Posted by gpsandhu4

Originally Posted by just blaze

do it. 
No brainer

Okay I probably shouldn't have said anything. All I'll say is that JB should make these Breds perfect...without nubuck. And let there be a better patent leather cut.

you...have...a picture...of FAKES...in your avi.

7c326051bb97e6e1306f44c450169941b45b6d4e_r.gif

the bred is a color way that seriously just lasts. no yellowing problems to worry about or anything! i love hte cool greys but these prolly are my number 1 after i think about it

Originally Posted by yk12

the bred is a color way that seriously just lasts. no yellowing problems to worry about or anything! i love hte cool greys but these prolly are my number 1 after i think about it
yea one reason i want bred 11's is that they won't yellow and they won't get as dirty as white shoes like the columbia 11's

To the dude who said that these need to be made "perfect" like the 2008 CDPs.. I don't even know what to say to sum up my reaction. It goes like this.

indifferent.gif
->
sick.gif
->

Back
Top Bottom