Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I feel like ill just be able to walk in store around 10am and scoop with no hassle
that's the stance I took on the black cement 4s and I'm taking the same stance on these
if it doesn't work it doesn't work but they had to make atleast half a mil of these joints
:rofl:

I feel like ill just be able to walk in store around 10am and scoop with no hassle
that's the stance I took on the black cement 4s and I'm taking the same stance on these
if it doesn't work it doesn't work but they had to make atleast half a mil of these joints

My Dude Must Be Smokin' On That STROOOOOONG :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

homies way :pimp: chill

lol I'm dead serious

Houston isn't trying to be in the news again

I believe certain stores here still have the black cement 4s now

I've done this for every major release since the concords and have been successful every time

most of my cops have been days later

I'm not tryna convince anyone to follow my footsteps cause no one is gonna risk it anyway but no twitter for me and I'm not lining up for no damn tickets either

ill just slide thru after everyone leaves like I always do

when r tixs being released- in nyc
Do people try and call/google info themselves anymore? 1st post and its this 
mean.gif

I was gettin nervous, I work in the mall in kingsplaza Brooklyn and there was a long *** line Friday night for the cool greys but they havent been released ina minute. 11s is out there plus I wear a 14 so I hope im good. Last sneakers I camped for was yeezy 2s @ house of hoops 125 Harlem, that experience was tragic ... #2

I have a feeling its going to be a lil easier for me to cop.

Quick question for those who know about Local footlocker shipment... Does your local footlocker already got their stocks?

I will appreciate any info... I ask because the manager on my local footlocker (new manager) said that she dont know if she will get it, as of today 12/10.

when my cousin made a phone call few days ago 2 employee said that they will get the XI. i dont know if they mixed it with the jordan IX since most of the worker here are not really into shoe.

Thanks!

Remember guys on the raffle system to make sure you only put your name once... If they pick your name again or come across it again, you are automatically disqualified.

My buddy just sold his 01's so he can buy 2 pairs of this and 1 pair of the CG9's this weekend... Smart move imo!

Last edited:
I wanna cop a pair just to trade for some cool greys

I already have CDP and 2001s

Back
Top Bottom