Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Have you guys ever bought from[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]  shop.jsfordays.com? and what is your experience.[/font]

go with your NORMAL size with these

its your best bet

I know lately Jordans have been running kinda big but these are true to size so if you wear a 10 get a 10 not a 10.5 or 9.5

Last edited:
And I'm paying below retail with no line waiting.
laugh.gif
Dang it!!!

44-Dame-Sigh.gif

Last edited:
Got confirmation: we're getting x3 Concord quantities for these. 800 pairs landed last year. This year it's 2,400. It's crazy how many these are. Seriously.
They will STILL sell out quick though. :rolleyes

If you put in the effort, getting a pair is more than possible.

got every store in my area carrying these even stores that dont get retros normally

gonna be plenty to go around in the city especially with everybody outta town

That's good news! Only way to go is chain store in my exp, in my area. All 'mom and pop' stores are basically resellers charging crazy prices. Most don't even have Jordan accounts so I don't know where they get their stock from. 

lol I'm dead serious

Houston isn't trying to be in the news again

I believe certain stores here still have the black cement 4s now

I've done this for every major release since the concords and have been successful every time

most of my cops have been days later

I'm not tryna convince anyone to follow my footsteps cause no one is gonna risk it anyway but no twitter for me and I'm not lining up for no damn tickets either

ill just slide thru after everyone leaves like I always do
MIGHT SOUND CRAZY BUT YOU SHOULD BE ALRIGHT DEPENDING ON YOUR SIZE.

WHEN I SAY THESE WILL BE IN ABUNDANCE IN HOUSTON, I'M UNDERSTATING IT.

AND YES YOU ARE RIGHT, THERE ARE STORES THAT STILL HAVE BC 4'S EVEN NOW HERE.
How about a size 13?
nerd.gif

I'm not getting in town until Saturday night.

Just in case I don't get them in Chicago, I may look around Houston on Sunday.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Do you guys not realize how easy it is to cop online with all the sites that exist?
roll.gif
This will be nothing like the concord release
these shoes came out in the CDP (even tho they was crap)
the soles dont yellow on these so quite a few people STILL have the CDPs, 2001s, & OGs
unlike the other 11s where you had to cop the new models cause your older versions had yellowing mesh/soles/or falling apart
every store known to man will have these if you just put in a little effort you will get these with ease
if you dont wanna deal with the crowds sooooooooooo many websites will have these
What other sites are you guys talking about besides NDC, FTL, Champs and Eastbay?

Got confirmation: we're getting x3 Concord quantities for these. 800 pairs landed last year. This year it's 2,400. It's crazy how many these are. Seriously.
They will STILL sell out quick though.
eyes.gif

If you put in the effort, getting a pair is more than possible.
thanks for the info...u mind sharing where you live?

just paid $320.00 for a pair and the store was selling them out

i'll try for another at retail

if not i have 3 cdp and a used 2001 pair

Last edited:
Im not big into Jordans as i used to be. I still keep my ear to the streets and stay on top of releases. The ticket thing has it pros and cons. I have noticed that allot of these cats that make the news arent really from houston. They come to houston to cop. I have also noticed that the kids hitch rides to the mall for release. I know this because, in years past kids would go on twitter looking for rides to the mall. The ticket would mean going up there twice. If the 4's didnt cause a sell out I dont see how these will. Cool Grey and foambs will be the true test but I hear they are doing the exact same thing with those.
Nike ist letting the hype build, like they used to. I havent see to many celebrity XI sightings this year.
Oh yeah whats up with the NY early mom and pop cops. This time last year NT NYer were buzzing about what mom and pop shop to cop at.

Went to a pop & store last night, downtown Brooklyn. Guy said, he's not sure if he's even getting them. They haven't even got early pairs. But i'm skeptical.

Back
Top Bottom