Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Where did Foot Locker, Champs, Local retail stores say that they were doing anything on Sunday for the tickets? At least for the Bred 4's they announced it on FootLockerUnlocked.com.  There is no word on this yet what they are doing.
Yeah that's why i called today just to make sure i was gonna wait for some info online but i figured it would be better if i just called my local stores to find out from them.  they told me Sunday as soon as they open FTl will do raffle and champs size bracelets.. so u might just wanna call you're local spots and find out

With FL are you guaranteed your pair in your size and they're saying that shoe not guarantee blah blah just in case something happens or is is just for a spot in line ?

I FOR THE LIFE OF ME CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY JB CAN'T MAKE THE 11'S WITH THE TOEBOX FLAT AND NOT CURVE UPWARDS.

IT'S THAT AN INTENTIONAL DECISION OR SOMETHING OUT OF THEIR CONTROL?

THE SIDE PROFILE ON THOSE LAST PICS DOESN'T LOOK VERY GOOD. :smh:

2 fotlockers in my city said they werent gettin them
laugh.gif
translation: "were keeping the stock to ourselves"

Pretty much any place that says they're not getting these is lying. Everyone who has a JB account will be getting these.

Who actually has a WC account with FNL? I've had one but I assume that the majority of people (maybe not online) who cop from them don't have one. That would help people's chances who want to cop from them. I could be wrong though...

I FOR THE LIFE OF ME CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY JB CAN'T MAKE THE 11'S WITH THE TOEBOX FLAT AND NOT CURVE UPWARDS.
IT'S THAT AN INTENTIONAL DECISION OR SOMETHING OUT OF THEIR CONTROL?
THE SIDE PROFILE ON THOSE LAST PICS DOESN'T LOOK VERY GOOD.
mean.gif
It's like a damn boot. Much like the fakes that have been produced for soooooo many years

Last edited:
Who actually has a WC account with FNL? I've had one but I assume that the majority of people (maybe not online) who cop from them don't have one. That would help people's chances who want to cop from them. I could be wrong though...

I bought shoes from FNL before and didn't have a WC account. However, the minute they announced the GMP as a WC raffle only I signed up.

If NTSF is doing an RSVP, which is most likely, I'll be happier to try my chances at that rather than all of the raffles that will probably be held all over the Bay Area. If not, I'll try NDC. Either way, I already have one pair secured. Just want to try and grab one more.

It depends on the area. Company standards for Winner's Circle is 50%, but not a lot of places are able to hit that (my area being one of them). I know there are some stores that have 80-90%.

Im going into the belly of the beast camping in front of a urban sneaker shop around the corner from my house not at a mall

Just Turned on CNN and saw that a Mall shooting jumped off in Portland a bit ago. First thing that popped into my head was, "Damb, they musta been doing a guaranteed ticket release." :smokin

I made four WC accounts to increase my chances of getting the GMP's. Later found out they had to be made by a certain date to qualify. Wound up winning them thru a HOH raffle instead. Now these accounts might actually come in handy tho 
nthat.gif

I made four WC accounts to increase my chances of getting the GMP's. Later found out they had to be made by a certain date to qualify. Wound up winning them thru a HOH raffle instead. Now these accounts might actually come in handy tho :nthat:
Damn bruh!

Back
Top Bottom