Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Have you guys ever bought from shop.jsfordays.com? and what is your experience.
I had never heard of them until this release. Another NTer posted that they pre ordered from them so I went ahead and did so too. Whereas I obviously won't get the shoes until after RD, I'm pretty confident in them...which I can't say for most. B4 I placed my order though I emailed them to clarify they would be rd pairs, not early release. Also I asked about their return policy which they do have. That's pretty dope considering sales are final for most places. Anyway, this is the first time I kinda "put myself out there" for lack of better words,,,good luck

me and my girl are heading to the mall sunday to get our tickets... 2 spots... 2 tickets each... hopefully itll be easy. ill scoop her size as a surprised xmas gift.

Last edited:
Let people think they won't sell out. It'll make it easier to get my size.

I give it 45 minutes because of how many pairs almost every store is getting.
Maaaaaaan listen! SquatchNT is a sasquatch and them 16's are done in a matter of minutes. No in store option on release date and mf'ers complaining with the plethora of options for 7-13..I got a couple of retail options about a month or 2 after RD for my size but it's not guaranteed. 

Last edited:
I give it 45 minutes because of how many pairs almost every store is getting.
Maaaaaaan listen! SquatchNT is a sasquatch and them 16's are done in a matter of minutes. No in store option on release date and mf'ers complaining with the plethora of options for 7-13..I got a couple of retail options about a month or 2 after RD for my size but it's not guaranteed. 

Squatch reminds me of this dude i see at my main spot for the crazy releases. Dude strolls in to the spot when the doors open, never waits in line, never camps etc, because at this spot, nobody ever buys the sz14s. Dude just saunters in, and dips out like a ghost every time :smokin
It's comedy, because most dudes in line are whimpering like little puppies hoping they can get a sz 10.5

Went to a pop & store last night, downtown Brooklyn. Guy said, he's not sure if he's even getting them. They haven't even got early pairs. But i'm skeptical.
Check back Monday! The shop I prepaid at said he not sure of the quanity of each size because Jordan is trying to feed the bigger store first. But then again he has some BRED 4's left at retail.

Squatch reminds me of this dude i see at my main spot for the crazy releases. Dude strolls in to the spot when the doors open, never waits in line, never camps etc, because at this spot, nobody ever buys the sz14s. Dude just saunters in, and dips out like a ghost every time
smokin.gif

It's comedy, because most dudes in line are whimpering like little puppies hoping they can get a sz 10.5
A big *** paw is a blessing
wink.gif
 and a curse
mad.gif
 I tell ya! 

:lol: From my experience working at a shoe store, what I see the most is there will be 1-2 (3 tops) pairs of sizes 14 and up while there will be 5+ of 7.5 - 13.

Well just made some calls my FNL is doing everything online so u just gotta enter online and hope u get picked... FTL is doing a raffle starting sunday as soon as they open,and champs is handing out size bracelets sunday at 8 funny thing is tho when i called champs and asked about it dude on the phone made a sound like UGHHHH like he was annoyed or something 
laugh.gif
 so i bet they have been getting hundreds of calls asking the same question i asked   

Last edited:
so i went to my locaL hick VALLEY MALL in harrisonburg finishline

manager gives me some dumb smile and shady answer "oh just enter the raffle online" blah blah blah

all while smiling like he knows something i dont.

anyone know if they are releasing the link for the raffles?

or if finishlines are giving out the tickets in store?

wouldnt surprise me if this hick is keeping all the raffle tickets for himself by just telling people to enter online

anyone with some finishline knowledge would be VERY appreciated for an OG

He is telling the truth. You have to be a Winner's Circle member to enter the raffle, and when it comes time to enter, they'll send all WC members an email with a link to enter the raffle. They aren't even doing the raffles in-store, some place in Colorado will be doing all of the raffles.
Employees aren't even allowed to enter, they have their own separate raffle.

Back
Top Bottom