Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i honestly thought about passing on this release...
tired.gif
im sure sds can save a pair for you

This thread is just jokes now. Champs doesn't seem to have a definite answer yet and employees keep trying to have info on the low that they're gonna do the guaranteed ticket thing.

anyone employees in houston? how many pairs houston stores getting? bc IVs were like 100+ pair a store. anyway i been lucky w raffles 2/2 for GMP and bc IV WOO popped a molly im sweatin WOO

damn I really just want my pair/s already. best release of 2012 right here.

if these are anything like the concords then comfort will be awesome.

anyone employees in houston? how many pairs houston stores getting? bc IVs were like 100+ pair a store. anyway i been lucky w raffles 2/2 for GMP and bc IV WOO popped a molly im sweatin WOO
The Bred 4's were ONE PAIR PER SIZE.  I was ******g 3rd in line and the first 2 guys in front of me got Size 11.5 and 11. So I was ****** and had to choose a size from 7 - 10 only.

Anyone want to start a poll on how many pages will be on by RD next week... I say about 500 pages in.

Last edited:
damn I really just want my pair/s already. best release of 2012 right here.

if these are anything like the concords then comfort will be awesome.
Think so? Last years concords feel like wooden clogs. My pinkey toe is shot every time i wore em. The 01 breds are the most comfortable imo

I FOR THE LIFE OF ME CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY JB CAN'T MAKE THE 11'S WITH THE TOEBOX FLAT AND NOT CURVE UPWARDS.

IT'S THAT AN INTENTIONAL DECISION OR SOMETHING OUT OF THEIR CONTROL?

THE SIDE PROFILE ON THOSE LAST PICS DOESN'T LOOK VERY GOOD.
mean.gif
Just splurge on a pair of OGs or a 2001 pair.  You got the bread.
laugh.gif

The-Elder-Scrolls-General21.gif

If I don't win a raffle I'll be on NDC.  Last bit of trade bait I'll need for a while.

Think so? Last years concords feel like wooden clogs. My pinkey toe is shot every time i wore em. The 01 breds are the most comfortable imo

Haha really? Mine felt good, of course the breds wont be like the 01's or the oG, but i have the recent 11's (CG's, Concords) in my top comfortable j's that i own at least.

It's gonna be hard with one computer trying to get on Twitter, NDC, and eastbay but ima try my hardest

I think bring the family out this weekend for raffle tickets should give myself a good chance of at least getting one pair. My mom, brother, sister, and I. 4 tickets from House of Hoops, 4 from champs, 4 from eblens, and 4 from footaction. Plus i got the email from FNL for the WC raffle so if I don't win at least one pair from 16 tickets, God doesn't want me to own these sneakers again.

Haha really? Mine felt good, of course the breds wont be like the 01's or the oG, but i have the recent 11's (CG's, Concords) in my top comfortable j's that i own at least.

My '09 Space Jams, '10 Cool Greys and last years Concords were all uncomfortable for me. They all hurt my pinky toe too. My '01 Breds feel like fluffy house shoes tho.

My '09 Space Jams, '10 Cool Greys and last years Concords were all uncomfortable for me. They all hurt my pinky toe too. My '01 Breds feel like fluffy house shoes tho.
I had the recent cool greys and concords.. Sold both cause they were uncomfy. I picked up 2000 Space Jams.. SOOO COMFY 

Back
Top Bottom