Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

hahha homies aint homies.... what are friends for ?.... but nah i mean you really only need one comp anyway lol 

Man I hope so

or

You don't have to worry about cleaning the soles on any other shoe anyways, though. Who looks at the bottom of your shoes anyways
your talking about "let him be"  last post when your clowning on this guy for what you think he's talking about. The soles mean the sole thats visible from the side, below the MIDSOLE. not the BOTTOM. Its just foolish for you to waste time scrutinizing other people's words, maybe a taste of your own medicine will cure your poor habit. But then again you are a hater boxed in?

The Manny Slander..
Love It.

In this world, your only as good as your last fight and your fan loyalty is right out that window aswell.
I bet floyd knows now he can get it just as quick. one lucky punch your yesterdays news.

LMFAO @ PAC sleeping on homers couch !!! That's killer !!!

What up T Dot !!

The Manny Slander..
Love It.

In this world, your only as good as your last fight and your fan loyalty is right out that window aswell.
I bet floyd knows now he can get it just as quick. one lucky punch your yesterdays news.
but 25 MILL tho.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Its
Why do people do this? do you come to the store with the fit you are going to wear with the shoes already or nah? NO SHADE THO LOL
[/quo

Why do people do this? do you come to the store with the fit you are going to wear with the shoes already or nah? NO SHADE THO LOL

It's all good but I'm not really the matchy matchy type but it ain't that hard to rock these with any clothes I got...plus I figure why the f not rock em out the store

Its
It's all good but I'm not really the matchy matchy type but it ain't that hard to rock these with any clothes I got...plus I figure why the f not rock em out the store
thanks and yeah im not the matchy matchy type either just a question ... but you right shoot you pay 2 bills for them you might as well rock them thangs as much as possible lol

Won't be wasting my dough on these. GS pair looked okay, the mens pairs i saw were beyond ****. glue everywhere. pre-creased patent (where they do that?) and knowing the cats around here ****** aint gonna have time to pick through pairs. Past few years' 11's just get worse and worse. Rather spend $$$ on stained glass VIII's. **** even them 8-bit elf toe looking *** KDV's.

The Manny Slander..
Love It.

Off topic but his fan base is not goin out the window...speaking for myself of course...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody gotten the draft email from FNL yet? Or they don't get sent until the 14th?

Funny tho
Funny tho they deleted the pic off of their ig

Yeah because the comments were "wtf" "$300, u ninjas is crazy" "hilarious" etc. lol. But that sad thing about it was, some people were actually interested in paying $5 for the raffle on top of the paying the rape price, even asking if kids sizes were being raffled smh.

Have you guys ever bought from shop.jsfordays.com? and what is your experience.
I had never heard of them until this release. Another NTer posted that they pre ordered from them so I went ahead and did so too. Whereas I obviously won't get the shoes until after RD, I'm pretty confident in them...which I can't say for most. B4 I placed my order though I emailed them to clarify they would be rd pairs, not early release. Also I asked about their return policy which they do have. That's pretty dope considering sales are final for most places. Anyway, this is the first time I kinda "put myself out there" for lack of better words,,,good luck

We are fairly new (Grand Opening was a lil before the blk/red iv release) but 100% legit... we dont & wont ever deal with pre-release/early Jordans &/or Nike's

If you preordered from JFD your pair(s) are guaranteed & we also guaranteed them to be delivered within our stated time frame or your shipping will be FREE

We actually just launched version 2.0 of our site today... JsForDays.com

If anyone has any questions or issues feel free to shoot me a pm

Last edited:
:pimp:
there is a God.

+1. The twitter link stuff is brutal.

I remember when the white/cement 3's came out in 2001 (i think it was that year), posting up on the computer at midnight and refreshing and refreshing until they showed up on the site. That is how it should be, not all of this twitter link garbage.

most of the time, if you live long enough to see the twitter link, then you already know the shoe sold out.

Have you guys ever bought from shop.jsfordays.com? and what is your experience.
I had never heard of them until this release. Another NTer posted that they pre ordered from them so I went ahead and did so too. Whereas I obviously won't get the shoes until after RD, I'm pretty confident in them...which I can't say for most. B4 I placed my order though I emailed them to clarify they would be rd pairs, not early release. Also I asked about their return policy which they do have. That's pretty dope considering sales are final for most places. Anyway, this is the first time I kinda "put myself out there" for lack of better words,,,good luck

We are fairly new (Grand Opening was a lil before the blk/red iv release) but 100% legit... we dont & wont ever deal with pre-release/early Jordans &/or Nike's

If you preordered from JFD your pair(s) are guaranteed & we also guaranteed them to be delivered within our stated time frame or your shipping will be FREE

We actually just launched version 2.0 of our site today... JsForDays.com

If anyone has any questions or issues feel free to shoot me a pm

Coulda sworn the price was $280 a few days ago

Back
Top Bottom