Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Dudes Already Considering Paying $320 For These When Raffles Haven't Even Started Yet?
OH HOW REAL THE THIRST IS!

320 will be the going rate a week after RD. Might as well wait until then.

Last edited:
does anyone know if using MINT sneaker protector (or any of the spray-on stain protectors) on XI's messes up the patent leather?

Do both.  For raffles you can pick up tickets all the way until the end of the day on Monday the 17th.  Wait for the guaranteed tickets, if that doesn't work walk down to anywhere that is doing raffles and enter your name.

EDIT:  LOL beat me to it smiffers
Ya unfortunately I blew the engine on my vw so I am car-less so I can't go Monday, ill figure it out. Between these sneakers and Graduate school applications I am swamped.

Hmm. A few FTAs are doing guaranteed tickets around here, but they're all low volume stores. I really don't feel like camping if they're only going to have like 2-3 pairs per size.. which the staff gets first dibs on. Decisions, decisions. I guess there's no harm in trying since I can just get my raffle tickets elsewhere.

Nearly all the FTL around me are doing guaranteed tickets. I don't know what time I should head out there if they are doing it at 5pm for example..

Footaction is doing guaranteed tickets, should i go for the raffle or put all my eggs into getting one guaranteed ticket. hmm 
Yeah I'm gonna be getting both, Guaranteed Tickets to cement my cop. and If I win any Raffles I'm gonna buy them and re-sell them for like $320 to make most of my money back.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm gonna be getting both, Guaranteed Tickets to cement my cop. and If I win any Raffles I'm gonna buy them and re-sell them for like $320 to make most of my money back.
These aint gunna be selling for 320...maybe on the day of release youll get 300 but a week later they are going no higher than 250-260. Every store and their mother are getting these. I just called all my local spots and places that NEVER get retros are going to have these. These are the same spots that got the Bred IV's that never have any of the other releases. These are going to be produced in AT LEAST bred IV numbers. Everyone that wants these should be able to get their pair if they put in a little bit of work. 

The malls here are doing 1 large raffle for FTA, FTL and Champs. Not sure how many pairs there are to go around, but if it's anything like the IV's, I'm bringing my girl to get some tickets too.  

These aint gunna be selling for 320...maybe on the day of release youll get 300 but a week later they are going no higher than 250-260. Every store and their mother are getting these. I just called all my local spots and places that NEVER get retros are going to have these. These are the same spots that got the Bred IV's that never have any of the other releases. These are going to be produced in AT LEAST bred IV numbers. Everyone that wants these should be able to get their pair if they put in a little bit of work. 
The Bred 11's will definitely cause a higher demand than the Bred 4's.  The Bred 4's you can buy for $250 now. But if you look at how much every other 11 sells for now, why would the Bred's cost cheaper? You can't buy Concords for $250, so I don't see how these will be any different.  Every retail site that I've seen are trying to sell the Bred 11's for like $325....

Last edited:
Nearly all the FTL around me are doing guaranteed tickets. I don't know what time I should head out there if they are doing it at 5pm for example..
Honestly , I'm having that same problem deciding what time I should head out. I guess I'll head out early because the FTL is in walking distance from me.

Honestly , I'm having that same problem deciding what time I should head out. I guess I'll head out early because the FTL is in walking distance from me.
Best bet is to stand in line once the mall opens at 8 to guarantee your spot in line.  That is if you REALLY want them.  DON'T SLEEP.  People will be lining up for these.

Last edited:
Best bet is to stand in line once the mall opens at 8 to guarantee your spot in line.  That is if you REALLY want them.  DON'T SLEEP.  People will be lining up for these.
Seems legit, also called House of Hoops in Roosevelt field today, they said mall security is handling the tickets. So I called security and said call back after monday, we aren't doing anything this weekend. Sounds like a setup for failure if you ask me.

Ohy spot is guaranteed tickets.....well you don't say.....guess ill go wait in line then. Never no camping here yessssass

my uncle works mall security so while all those clowns are waiting outside in the cold for the mall doors to open ill be sittin right in front of footlocker :smokin

I will not be getting to the mall at 8 am for 5 pm ticket release, I'll take my chances . That's just insane.

Back
Top Bottom