Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Man i'm so tempted to just grab em and get it over with. but not 100% sure cause i haven't even gave my self a chance to enter these raffles or nothing yet. what to do what to do i think ill just take my chances and wait to see what happens 
nerd.gif

LOL what is dumb about doing a raffle?  All you have to do is go to the mall and walk in a few stores, sign your name, then answer the phone when they call.  That's just about as easy as it gets nowadays.  $320 is a terrible price.  23penny has em for $275 and will go live on 12/17.  Midwest sole had em for $255 but are sold out.  And those are both pairs that will be picked up and delivered on RD from a retailer, with a receipt.

And the raffles end before RD, so you know ahead of time if you even need to keep looking for somewhere to get them or if you need to get up and do the on line creep.  Raffles are great.

Hhhhhmmm@23penny if that's legit nice. I'm just trying to be ahead of the curve if the raffle doesn't go right....

Hhhhhmmm@23penny if that's legit nice. I'm just trying to be ahead of the curve if the raffle doesn't go right....
Oh I gotcha.  23penny is 100% legit.  I have gotten a few pairs from him, as well as some of my friends.  Probably 6 pairs total.  He is a NT member as well.  Don't remember his exact user name, its a buncha Z's and X's lol
laugh.gif

Been trying to call local Footlockers about their ticket procedure and no one is picking up. Has anyone gotten through or know the ticket procedures for the 34th St NYC locations?

Been trying to call local Footlockers about their ticket procedure and no one is picking up. Has anyone gotten through or know the ticket procedures for the 34th St NYC locations?
go to footlocker unlocked they have released their procedures online just type in your zip code and check it out

go to footlocker unlocked they have released their procedures online just type in your zip code and check it out

yup, did that and for my local stores they all say "Ticket Procedure: CONTACT STORE"...i'll keep on trying or swing by tomorrow

Footaction is doing guaranteed tickets, should i go for the raffle or put all my eggs into getting one guaranteed ticket. hmm 

Footaction is doing guaranteed tickets, should i go for the raffle or put all my eggs into getting one guaranteed ticket. hmm 
Why not both? Aren't raffle tickets given out over two days? Get in line for a guaranteed pair and if you dont get them, grab some raffle tickets.

Do both.  For raffles you can pick up tickets all the way until the end of the day on Monday the 17th.  Wait for the guaranteed tickets, if that doesn't work walk down to anywhere that is doing raffles and enter your name.

EDIT:  LOL beat me to it smiffers

Last edited:
Im in ny, and the nearest footlocker/foot action says contact store, smh...... seem like imma have to go there tomorrow

wish the tickets for the thunder/breds werent the same day

I dont feel like going out, so a I bet my lil cousin that if he could come up with ten tickets in my size, I would buy his pair.

Bet was gladly accepted.

He always asking when Im going to cop him a pair, here is his chance.

If he pulls it off I'll shoot him some thing extra the day we pick up.

Last edited:
aren't they worth what you are willing to pay for them ?

people can ask whatever they want for them

buy a clue

the game has changed, like it or not, so ADJUST YOUR GAME or miss out 

Dudes Already Considering Paying $320 For These When Raffles Haven't Even Started Yet?

OH HOW REAL THE THIRST IS!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom