Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

anyone know if footlocker will continue to give out tickets on monday or is there a limit of tickets that they may reach on sunday that would cause them to not have any to give monday? i may not be able to go on sunday because of a wedding and may need to go monday... not sure if theres a possibility they may tell me monday they are out of tickets?

Come on bro, put in the "extra effort" :rofl:

That's that "crazy effort" lol. Its like dudes living in a whole different planet. You gotta not only stand in line but stand in line for 8 or 9 hours to give a store 200 dollars? :lol: The shoe game done change a lot hasn't it lol.

What are the odds of having an order go through the moment they go on sale?
The odds of you and everybody else who is online trying to order them as well so its 1/the rest of the world.
laugh.gif

just waiting for the replies of everybody mad because so many people are wearing them

it's gonna be way worse than the concords

even if you don't care what other people wear it will look quite ridiculous for the entire next year

JUST A QUESTION OUT OF CURIOSITY FOR YOU GUYS

For everyone planning to cop these kick, do you already have a lot of black/red kicks or black xi's?? Cause I have a lot of black/red sneakers and I have the space jams.. It's really deterring me from buying these, I feel like I really really don't need these. Anyone else feel the same way?

What's up guys. I been monitoring this forum for a while now. Today I decided what the hell I should just make a account and get into this thing. Concerning the Jordan 11's though I'm still trying to decide should I go back to Raleigh, NC and get a ticket. FL there is having the ticket release at 10am Sunday. I stay about an hour away from Raleigh but there is also another FL in Greenville who are also releasing tickets Sunday at 10am which is most closer to my home. I'm trying hard to decide on should I go to Raleigh which is a bigger market or small town Greenville. Any recommendation?
I say try your luck in Raleigh.  1 FL in Greenville?  And it's a lot of college students (ECU) there?  Don't know about that.

But wayment...

Did they have to move out of their dorms this week?  If so you may be onto something.

Good to see some NC brethren in here.

For everyone planning to cop these kick, do you already have a lot of black/red kicks or black xi's?? Cause I have a lot of black/red sneakers and I have the space jams.. It's really deterring me from buying these, I feel like I really really don't need these. Anyone else feel the same way?
They are classic which is why people want them if not, trade bait or adding to the collection of XI's.

i kinda feel like that.. ihave the cdp xis in like 9.9/10 condition, but those things are HORRIBLY uncomfortable... i was thinking about getting a new pair hoping they are more comfortable so i can get rid of the cdp pair

and these are coming out january:

so i might pass on these.. undecided for now

Lol "cuz they are yellow". terrible reason. If we are talking abouta deadstock pair, the yellowing should be at a minimal. and the fact that these Breds are MUCH more available, the value of these aren't gonna go that high. DS Jams are hovering at 350-450.
If you find someone to trade their jams for these breds, hats off to you.
But you would definitely need to add some cash if the other dude is smart.
He will find someone. There will be some thirsty kid out there who didn't get a pair. 350 to 450 is a little high fam. I don't know who in their right mind would pay 450+ for jams. Or maybe it's just your area.

Out here in the bay, you can easily lock down a pair of vnds jams for a little less than 300. No point in paying a premium on a DS pair if they'll be just as yellow as the used ones.
happy.gif

I checked out a mom n pop store today, they want $350 + 9% tax. U do da math. This is for preorder n RD. Good grief!!!!! FOH

I appreciate that man. It's two footlockers in Greenville I think. I might just try my luck in Rocky Mount. FL in Rocky Mount is not getting them but Footaction and Finishline are. 

I say try your luck in Raleigh.  1 FL in Greenville?  And it's a lot of college students (ECU) there?  Don't know about that.

But wayment...

Did they have to move out of their dorms this week?  If so you may be onto something.

Good to see some NC brethren in here.
I appreciate that man. I think it's two FL in Greenville. I might just try my luck with Rocky mount due to the fact it's closer to home. FL in Rocky Mount aren't getting them but Footaction and finishline are.

anyone know if footlocker will continue to give out tickets on monday or is there a limit of tickets that they may reach on sunday that would cause them to not have any to give monday? i may not be able to go on sunday because of a wedding and may need to go monday... not sure if theres a possibility they may tell me monday they are out of tickets?

anyone?

Yes, if the footlocker is doing a raffle, rather than guaranteed pairs, you have until the stores closes on Monday.  It is not a number of tickets limit, it is a time frame limit.  If they have guaranteed tickets, they will more than likely be gone ASAP when they are available Sunday.  Click on the link in this thread or google for the footlocker launch locator.  Enter your local info and read what they are doing.  It tells you all of what you are asking about

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom