Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I forget which spot in Brooklyn but its on Myrtle will allow you to put them on layaway LOL.

My local spot told me I couldn't reserve a pair because I'm not a "loyal customer" meanwhile some construction worker walked in and paid full in advance for them to hold his pair.. whats the number or e-mail to report authorized retailers doing dirty... I'm taking it there >:

My local spot told me I couldn't reserve a pair because I'm not a "loyal customer" meanwhile some construction worker walked in and paid full in advance for them to hold his pair.. whats the number or e-mail to report authorized retailers doing dirty... I'm taking it there >:

Lol you mad. You act like stores are obligated to let you hold a pair. Dude probably knew the employees or something

The only thing about ATL an HOH a lot of kids get tix and cant afford the kicks. Half my brothers friends were asking for loans for da bred 4s. SMH!

Hahahaha... My little nephew friends did the same thing. Couple of his friends signed and won the raffle knowing that they don't have the money to buy them. They tried borrowing money from people, so they end up just meeting a couple of guys infront of the store. Who bought it off them for $200.

Lol you mad. You act like stores are obligated to let you hold a pair. Dude probably knew the employees or something

I've been buying from them for years.. since 05 maybe.. So to say I'm not a loyal customer.. after taking hundreds if not thousands from me.. thats ditry

What's weird is that people won't pay $250-270 a few weeks/days before release date, but wait until release date and end up paying $300+.

I got mine a few weeks ago for retail and some offered to buy my pairs, I told em $260 to have it early and not have to deal with all the chaos. They passed, but I'm sure they'll get back to me and by then it'll be priced at $300. Happens for every release.

YEP!

makes no sense to me but others follow the same trail every release

Last edited:
I don't think anybody can say that this will be an easy cop . but jordan brand did try to meet the hunger for these by producing a lot more of these than the concords last year.

swear on my momma man, if i could just get the concords, i'd wouldn't cop the breds, id go and retire early, and go invest in chucks.

Tf are you talking about dude? Instead of crying about not getting them save up $100 more dollars and just buy them

Just as a heads up to the community of GS Heads, footlockers website now has a listing of "KIDS Jordan Retro XI "Bred"" and none of those listing have a ticket procedure or any "contact store" message displayed below, meaning most likely that those who want GS and under pairs will not have to do the other methods beside going to the store the morning of the 21st.

Just as a heads up to the community of GS Heads, footlockers website now has a listing of "KIDS Jordan Retro XI "Bred"" and none of those listing have a ticket procedure or any "contact store" message displayed below, meaning most likely that those who want GS and under pairs will not have to do the other methods beside going to the store the morning of the 21st.

My local FTL are doing the raffle system for GS also... So you can enter both mens and GS. But you need to fill out 2 separate forms.

NVM 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom