Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Well lets see if I get an email. I sent them my info around 1. Bet I still don't get on
tired.gif
Yeah I prob won't even get one either. 

Seattle people, Nordstrom in Southcenter and Tacoma will be carrying these. From what I know, these are the only Nordstroms in the area carrying the XIs. Southcenter has 18 pairs, line starts in the mall where the cafe is, and will start selling them at 6. Tacoma doesn't know how many pairs they're gonna get yet because they haven't received their shipment, but line starts outside the mall at the entrance directly next to Men's Shoes.

good looking on the info bruh.....I called Downtown and they said no,,,,,so Northgate probably wont have them either....not alot places up here doing FCFS......I only know of a few....

yo im bout to cop these black white and red mickey mouse space jams and cant wait for those colombians next year
pimp.gif

I chuckle everytime I see someone drop "spot" info.... I know there is someone reading that, pissed off, because their "spot" was just blown up on NT :rofl:

Picking up my tickets tomorrow at footaction at two malls here in town. They are giving out tickets tomorrow and They are not doing the raffle til Thursday. So I was planning on getting them via Eastbay or Nike.com, but why not take the chance to get my name picked and have an easy pick up on RD

Last edited:
sorry if its been answered but i couldn't find info on the first page.

twitter rsvp for these ? ndc only?

waited on the phone for a hour for finishline to tell me that they mite/ mite not be able to send the email lol dis is gonna be a crazy week

I actually gotta give credit to the Security Director of my local mall (Killeen Mall). He took the time to throughly explain the release process to us this morning while we were in line. He told us we could arrive early as 930pm tonight to wait for the tickets that will be passed out sometime around 5am-6am tommorow morning. They will take our sizes and names then hand us a ticket upon availability. He said that FTA and FTL had "alot" of pairs and Jimmy Jazz/Hibbetts would be FCFS. Its always good to hear this kind of information from someone in charge having to manage this event than some hearsay from an uninformed floor worker. Im mentally and physically prepping myself for a 12+ hour campout on Thursday. Im actually gonna end up being late a couple hours for work lol. Im skippin the ticket handout in the morning and gonna take my chances with a FCFS cop. My goal is to be 1st-3rd in line. Good luck to you all. 

So basically I'm SOL because I don't time to wait in line for ticket to have a chance at a pair of shoes and then wait in line on Friday and hope my size hasn't sold out. I wish it was 2001 again.

PEOPLE CAUGHT ON FROM THE BRED 4 RELEASE.

THE CAMPING FOR THE GUARANTEED TICKETS HAS STARTED FOR THE BRED 11S AND THUNDERS IN HOUSTON. ALREADY 25 PEOPLE IN LINE AT HOH GALLERIA.

^ Guaranteed tickets does nothing, it just makes the camping sooner rather than later.

I would like to know who the morons are that are making these decisions, it's blasphemous.

PEOPLE CAUGHT ON FROM THE BRED 4 RELEASE.
THE CAMPING FOR THE GUARANTEED TICKETS HAS STARTED FOR THE BRED 11S AND THUNDERS IN HOUSTON. ALREADY 25 PEOPLE IN LINE AT HOH GALLERIA.

I'm confused on why they are camping for a ticket that doesn't guarantee a pair? Am I missing something?

It's not low key anymore ever since the concords dropped there. Too many people know about them now.
Wow, I wasn't even aware that the Concords dropped there too. Just cause I skipped out on them last year. Probably won't stop by Nordstrom then lol.

yes u are missing something

Srs? Its a raffle right? That means they cant run out of tickets so camping for one is pointless. Champs and Footlocker here told me they will be handing out tickets Sunday and Monday from open to 6pm or something like that. I'm not going up there to camp since its not gonna make my chances higher of having my ticket drawn. What exactly am I missing here?

Back
Top Bottom