Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

This doesn't sound right. You might want to call and speak to someone else. Those dates are when they notify you if you won.

Maybe that's what she said, regardless for the people that called today have you received any type of email?

Be patient yall just got confirmed from a FNL rep they still sending out emails, those of you that have had the WC your good!!! Make sure to check your spams folder to be safe!!!!

There's already people lined up for tickets in Buffalo. Can't imagine how it is everywhere else.

Just got done with FNL... budget an hour and a half if you're calling. :x

But you should be good to go if you do call. I'm pretty sure the problem results from the website not sending an "update" to the draft system for those of us who had FNL Winner's Circle accounts already BUT didn't have the "receive emails" checked until the 10th (which is when they said we were supposed to get it "checked" by).

Dudes have been camping out since Wednesday at my local spot for a ticket
eyes.gif

I don't get that. So how do you even go to work or school or anything? You just say the hell with it i'm camping?
Makes zero economic sense. Blowing off 3 days of work to save $100? If these guys don't have jobs they really shouldn't be buying $185 sneakers.

A couple of them were in a group together and one of them was saying that he had work later on that day. They probably switch off or something. I'm pretty sure these dudes have been doing this for years at this spot, so they probably got a system already.

I'm heading out my to my local FTL that's in walking distance at 8 am tomorrow . Anybody thinks that too late or early ?

For my NYC heads who don't mind getting your pockets raped

J & M Sneakers on Myrtle Avenue has a FSR of 11's - $380
Casual Town on Myrtle Avenue - $450

Thanks but no thanks, there will be plenty to go around just like the IV's on Black friday. Stealths and DMV's were both supposedly Limited GR but turned out to be an easy cop

I don't get that. So how do you even go to work or school or anything? You just say the hell with it i'm camping?
I guess so? I am not trying act all high and mighty but you have to realize waiting multiple days just to purchase a pair of sneakers is a little wacky. I would only camp for the Yeezy 2's because of how much money they're worth re sale but besides that why I would waste 3+ days on a sneaker you can probably buy for 250$ on RD

I'm heading out my to my local FTL that's in walking distance at 8 am tomorrow . Anybody thinks that too late or early ?

Footaction at one of my local malls is doing guaranteed tickets at 5 pm, so I am going to grab as many raffle tickets from 5+ stores between both malls and then head there for noon and sit and wait if I can possibly get a guaranteed ticket. I just want one pair though I am not looking to re-sell, if I miss out on this release I won't be mad.. Just need those Royal 1's in my life
smokin.gif

What the hell exactly happened to you?

Oh, just so you NTers can HATE me some more. NORDSTROMS AT THE GROVE AND MOST NORDSTROMS WILL HAVE THEM. 

smokin.gif
No hate over here.. All spots are blown up where I'm at.

Nordstroms was like one of the last of the lowkey spots 3 years ago tho 
smokin.gif

Picked up SJ's from there.. Showed up downtown like 45min before it opened.. Was like 6th in line..

So my face was on instant grinch mode.. Couldnt even help it.. Purchased 2 pairs..

Then my girl took them back to her store where she worked and repurchased with her disco..

Ended up with 4 pairs that xmas.. Same with CG.. Same with Concords..

Just looking to do the same with the Black/red.. Word to Cam Nelson 
smokin.gif

You know.. Its tradition around here.. 

Still got them Nordstrom pairs.. Made them my stock pairs.. For $306.04
smokin.gif

Too bad it will never be that way again
tired.gif

After reading the last 3 pages, this is all so overwhelming. Its so much going on now. I didn't understand when I was younger, but now I see what the older guys were talking about.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom