Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

This bozo obviously has no idea what he's talking about but will come back and talk about he's been in the game this long and blah blah blah.. don't even quote him.

the 96 xis were gone day of.

the 01 retros were gone day of.

the 12 retros will be gone day of.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

no need to argue the point. everyone has a different experience.

i, for one, know the 96 and 01s were easier to get than whats happening these days.... DMP 6/11 was easier than these days... heck 09 space jams were easier than whats going on.

times really have changed.

sorry if already asked but I have two questions:
1) When will NDC have these available for online purchase?
2) What is the product code for these? If you type in the code before they post the link on twitter, you can still locate the shoes on the website as long as its the right time... correct?
thanks and please excuse me if these were already asked.... just way too many pages to backtrack and read through.
Jesus, lazy bastards quit using this excuse.  What the hell you think they provide the search function for???  Hell you can even use google and  type niketalk and what you're looking for if you can't figure out how to use the simple search on this site.

sorry if already asked but I have two questions:

1) When will NDC have these available for online purchase?

2) What is the product code for these? If you type in the code before they post the link on twitter, you can still locate the shoes on the website as long as its the right time... correct?

thanks and please excuse me if these were already asked.... just way too many pages to backtrack and read through.

Jesus, lazy bastards quit using this excuse.  What the hell you think they provide the search function for???  Hell you can even use google and  type niketalk and what you're looking for if you can't figure out how to use the simple search on this site.

:lol:
but I agree.. Everyone wants to be spoon fed info. :smh:

Damn !!! I wouldn't believe it if i didn't see it ! I thought that was just a speech to make the public feel better !! But damnn !!!
It's true. Im a fnl employee and I'm not even allowed to touch our stock cuz they're "someone else's shoes". I had to enter the employee raffle on our computer and if we win on wednesday(which seems very unlikely) we have to give our cc info over the phone and have the shoes shipped to our house. So yeah, even fnl employees are getting the shaft on this release even though only a couple of us want them and we got more in than any retro in recent memory. Thankfully i have my 01's to fall back on if I don't win.

I'm pretty sure the Finishline employee draft has got to be because all the complaints Finishline was getting of employees hogging the shoes. I remember metro center mall in Arizona was like that. Every release the employees would take at least 50% of the pairs. I know this because I knew a girl that worked there and for the concord release she pulled aside 4 pairs for herself and friends, and that's just one employee

no need to argue the point. everyone has a different experience.
i, for one, know the 96 and 01s were easier to get than whats happening these days.... DMP 6/11 was easier than these days... heck 09 space jams were easier than whats going on.
times really have changed.

Don't remember that. I didn't try and go out and get the 01 retros, copped them on Eastbay. I DO know eastbay was gone of most sizes in a few hours for the breds cause I believe I ordered 3 pairs at the time.

I was in grade school in 96 and they were gone everywhere I went then.

Then again, I live in Philly where every Jordan sells out unfortunately.

This bozo obviously has no idea what he's talking about but will come back and talk about he's been in the game this long and blah blah blah.. don't even quote him.

the 96 xis were gone day of.

the 01 retros were gone day of.

the 12 retros will be gone day of.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

its changed, every single retro sells out when majority of this years release would have easily sat for months a few years ago. come on bruh, lets not bring up XI's. they always sell out no matter what but regarding every other shoes, its gotten ridiculous

LOl @ people saying it was easy 10 years ago... the OG XIs in 95-96 people lined up for them then and sold out in mins...
IDK, may be in your area or may be the 2000-2001 release. I remember when the 1st xi dropped, the patent leather threw a lot of ppl off, this material was the 1st time ever being used on a jordan/nike shoe. It was definitely ahead of its time back then, I remember every time I walked by and saw em sitting at the mall, and thought this material was too crazy.

WALKING AROUND THE NEXT WEEK WITH YOUR SHOES IN YOUR WALLET.

I KNOW THAT FEEL.
smokin.gif
Same here bruh! 
pimp.gif
 first time i ever decided to wait in a line for hours.. not about that life but decided to do it for the first time and it paid off

Last edited:
**** all this gramma **** mayne, this the 17th. Four days away from the 21st potna, i'm getting antsy, I want the god damnit shoes boy. I ain't finna be calm till i know that
A)They shoes in my house
B)They shoes on they way to my house
  •    They shoes in my house.
C)They shoes in my damn house.

I want them jordans and ima be a very moody *** ***** if I can't get my hands on them shoes. Heck I might just burn my entire Jordan collection out of spite if I DONT GET THEM SHOES

And I feel like you. Well, except for burning the collection! But seriously just do some more homework. I found some spots that are releasing on RD. Just make some calls, ask some questions and chill. I had to blaze 2 last night just to go to sleep for these. I'm just showing up at a store thats an hour from my house, took a half a day from work on Friday, I will be outside the store at 4am. The store opens at 9:30! GO HARD OR GO HOME! Do you really want them? :evil: (just dont do nothing stupid)

Local mall in the Philly suburbs did Tix 8 am on Sunday morning the line started around 6 pm security was cool with it so 12 + hours later got my ticket.

got one pair on lock at champs. is the sizing gonna be the same as the concords? my CDP  11's are a .5 size bigger than all the newer 11's.

never understood why you would continue to stand in like if there are 30 , 40 or 50 people in front of you

There were at least 200 people in front of me in line, and I waited for 2 hours, but I still got my ticket.

Back
Top Bottom