Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Finishline said the didn't send any draft emails out and that was 6 mins ago from this post. They replied to someone on twitter
Wow so people are lying saying they received winning emails ?  
laugh.gif

I can't believe people are waiting in these ridiculous lines especially when the majority of people are resellers

In the end you end up making about $125 but prob take off work to do so

Right? It's only worth it if you can buy dozens of pairs IMO.

But hey, no matter how big or small some just gotta hustle. I ain't mad at em.

You assume they have jobs.. This is no side hustle.. It's their MAIN HUSTLE!

Wow so people are lying saying they received winning emails ?  
laugh.gif
Yeah , pretty much to get people mad I guess. I have faith I will receive a email . If I don't get a email I will message them on fb , write on their wall on fb , and I will be calling customer service.

I can't believe people are waiting in these ridiculous lines especially when the majority of people are resellers
In the end you end up making about $125 but prob take off work to do so
You think these people work?? Most of these people are:
a.) Kids under 18 (no jobs)
b.) College Kids (no jobs or part time)
c.) Unemployed
d.) dope dealers
e.) professional resellers (great job :rolleyes)

NOBODY has that much free time on there hands except those people I mentioned...

I got the OG Concords in 96 from JC Penny :rofl:

LOL me too brotha! :smile: $124.99

That's another thing I hate about today's releases. Jordans used to be sold in department stores and stores like Sports Authority.

You want to cut down on the madness, it is better to have 1000 pairs at 10 spots that at 2.

Less foolishness would occur if everyone was spread out over the city hunting for pairs instead of coming together at one spot fighting for pairs

This thread is delivering!!!!

Internet thugs - *check*

Hypebeast - *check*

Just Joined 1st post full of nonsense - *check* 

Crazy stories about attempts to purchase - *check*

I LOVE NT!!!!!
People OUTRIGHT lying about receiving winning confirmations - *check*

FNL's Facebook page is saying emails have not been sent out yet.

So the golden tickets email that dudes already got from FNL on the last couple of pages are all imaginary :rofl:

The thirst is creating illusion now :smh:

Last edited:
[quote name="east99"]
Nice picture. What camera and lens did you use?[/quote]

T3i with the stock kit lens. i need to get a prime lens. just starting out really. dont know crap about photography though.

Damn I wish I was born in the 80s with all these old stories of J's sitting on the shelves. I feel for you old heads out here, to watch something you guys enjoyed doing(collecting shoes) go from being something enjoyable to something so frustrating these days. I'm a 90's baby and grew up loving shoes too, and my experience working at a retail shoe store has opened my eyes to the evolution of the shoe consumer. Most of the dudes coming in for raffle tix don't even know what the shoe looks like let alone how a "raffle" works. Growing up it was only a few people I knew who were down with camping out and waking up early on saturday mornings for your kicks, now it seems like everyone wants them. I hope everyone who wants these pairs for themselves and not to resell is able to cop them.

T3i with the stock kit lens. i need to get a prime lens. just starting out really. dont know crap about photography though.

T3i is ok, I do broadcast, film and video and photography it's a entry level DSLR you shoulda copped the D5100 though its way nicer especially with videos, and it was on sale $50 bucks cheaper but it will get the job done especially if your a beginner. Check eBay for more lenses. I have a 40D, 5D Mark II and a D5100.

You think these people work?? Most of these people are:
a.) Kids under 18 (no jobs)
b.) College Kids (no jobs or part time)
c.) Unemployed
d.) dope dealers
e.) professional resellers (great job :rolleyes)
NOBODY has that much free time on there hands except those people I mentioned...

Damn folks got mad at me when I said this glad i'm not the only one who knows the truth. People using mommy and daddy money or trap money to get these, people like me with jobs probably copped early and spent the extra dough since it's nothing.

Lmao. Dudes tellin duck tales abt FNL emails?!?!

I thought i saw it all, but proven wrong again

Last edited:
Folks must be in LaLa Land talking about they got emails from FNL when they havent even sent them out yet

Last edited:
it's online or bust for me. Getting the IX's on NDC was so easy and simple that I'm resorting to that again. If I happen to get a RSVP via twitter at my local Nike Store then fine, otherwise f waiting in line for a ticket. No patience for that, it's just shoes at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom