Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

It was super hard trying to buy jordan 11 online last year, good luck everyone!!!

Last edited:
I entered the footlocker raffle at my mall. I really don't think i'll win but ya never know. I got 3 entries, so maybe something might happen. Its gonna not be impossible to get these online so... I've had pretty good luck in the past.

ceballos 11s

^probably went to 3 spots with 19 ppl
Just me and a friend. I did however see people with their moms, dads, brothers, sisters, uncles, babies, aunties, friends and second cousins. Each kid was getting at least 5+ raffle tix cause they brought their fam. 

Drove to HOH again to try to get a 3rd pair...they ran out of raffle tickets...SMH the hype is real.

impatiently waiting on anything from finishline!  can someone lie some more and say they got an email but THIS time say that they got an email not Winning. Ok thanks bye

impatiently waiting on anything from finishline!  can someone lie some more and say they got an email but THIS time say that they got an email not Winning. Ok thanks bye

I got my email saying I didn't win. Whoever says they're not sending emails out yet is lying.

Ask and you shall receive. NOT SRS

i got hold of an 11 and 11.5, but i dont think i will keep them.. not my size... FL really screwed up on everything.. for one, there was no real manager at my location and supposedly they had 16 pairs, but in the end it turned out to be only 8.. i was 3rd in line.. and almost everyone behind me got screwed over

:smh:

Drove to HOH again to try to get a 3rd pair...they ran out of raffle tickets...SMH the hype is real.

Speaking of thirst what yo *** need 3 pair for?

I put in the work to be able to get 1 pair of a damn GR, still got A couple tricks up my sleeve but if I can't cop so be it, I ain't entertaining these lame *** resellers....hype killls!!!!

Speaking of thirst what yo *** need 3 pair for?

I put in the work to be able to get 1 pair of a damn GR, still got A couple tricks up my sleeve but if I can't cop so be it, I ain't entertaining these lame *** resellers....hype killls!!!!

Got 4 more raffle tickets today. HoH Beverly Center had a stand outside next to the escalators on Beverly Blvd. Guy in front of me brought his whole fam to get tickets though...
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom