Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I've been lurkin' here for two years. I joined just now so I can say this and then you won't see me again.
WHAT KIND OF BI#$C MADE ******ED FOOL WOULD TELL EVERYBODY THEY GOT THAT JACKED UP FNL LINK TO WORK AND THEN NOT EXPLAIN HOW YOU DID IT?  I HOPE YOU BREAK YOUR F#$KIN' ANKLES WHEN YOU PUT ON THEM J'S...

He did explain....now be a big boy and apologize and go back in hiding for 2 more years. :lol:

http://reservation.finishline.com/o...e/default/Reservation-Confirm?rlid=NJ01&wcid=YOURWCID&email=EMAILADDRESSHERE

Last edited:
Man, I am so confused with FNL.

I entered the draft and am I suppose to play the waiting game on whether I got drafted or not via email? :rolleyes :nerd:

I've been lurkin' here for two years. I joined just now so I can say this and then you won't see me again.

WHAT KIND OF BI#$C MADE ******ED FOOL WOULD TELL EVERYBODY THEY GOT THAT JACKED UP FNL LINK TO WORK AND THEN NOT EXPLAIN HOW YOU DID IT?  I HOPE YOU BREAK YOUR F#$KIN' ANKLES WHEN YOU PUT ON THEM J'S...
Speak for yourself when calling someone else ******ed.

no waiting period :smh:

Where it says YOURWCID&email=EMAILADDRESSHERE put your stuff there?
I was at first but figured it out right after I posted it...I was confirmed :wink:

If you enter your info in that link you won't have to wait for the email.  I haven't got the email but put in my info and it popped up and I reserved, thanks for posting the link.  Picking up at mall of america 

Last edited:
The link is still not working for me :stoneface:

I've done everything mentioned.
This, all I got when I did above was,

Only Winners Circle members selected through the draft process will have the opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11 at Finish Line.

Does that mean I didn't register correctly? :stoneface: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom