Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

so does the link work for everybody even if you didnt get a "youve been drafted email"?

Last edited:
Quick question for the FNL draft, if you were drafted is your SIZE SECURE or is your spot just reserved?  Because I'm seeing different kind of screenshots where your RSVP with your size is confirmed and then others with just a spot in line..

Well first I thought I miss typed but I got the draft email and have been confirmed 
smokin.gif

Just waiting on the confirmation email now..
Haven't gotten my confirmation email either.. We must've put in the wrong email or something
laugh.gif
. Oh well I'm pretty sure we're good after confirming our RSVP

Quick question for the FNL draft, if you were drafted is your SIZE SECURE or is your spot just reserved?  Because I'm seeing different kind of screenshots where your RSVP with your size is confirmed and then others with just a spot in line..

the screen where you submit has all the info with your size, phone # etc....so the size is secure I would assume?...

I'm just gonna wait till FNL fixes the rsvp link just to be on the safe side you never know with them

Last edited:

Someone mentioned it a couple pages back, I think your SPOT in line is reserved, you may not get your size but you're guaranteed a pair.

So if you plug in all your info and it takes you to the i never signed up page, does that mean i didnt win?

im waiting on confirmation here barton creek here i come... hopefully gs sizes wont be hard to get if i show up at 8

Someone mentioned it a couple pages back, I think your SPOT in line is reserved, you may not get your size but you're guaranteed a pair.
Damn man so I actually have to wake up super early for this ****?  I mean they did mention and confirm the size, email, name, and you need a photo ID.
Did the same thing and got reserved! I hope its not a glitch and I just haven't received my email yet!!
Yeah, I really hope so too dude, I was a bit shocked since I don't have very good luck with FNL..If anything I wouldn't be surprised if somehow I still wouldn't be able to get my pair somehow someway. 
tired.gif

the screen where you submit has all the info with your size, phone # etc....so the size is secure I would assume?...
Yeah that's what I'm thinking man.  Praying to based god.

Back
Top Bottom