Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

FNL better not screw me with this draft thing, my pair better be chillin for me when I get there >:

A-be3jdCAAIZ95P.jpg:large

THIS
I've already called the store where my confirmation is and they told me that there aren't more pairs than there are draft winners. If you're there in line, you're good to go, the pair is locked.
Stop trying to incite more confusion. If you missed out on the draft, start prepping for other moves. And I'm not just saying this because I got drafted. I'm saying this because I want to see everyone get a pair if possible and there is more than one way to skin a cat...
Use your resources, shoot your shots (not literally) and the law of percentages will work in your favor...
Best of luck all!
Honestly I just think every FNL is just different man, bunch of dumb ******g clowns that work at my local FNL saying that "first come, first serve basis with whoever got the confirmation email."  I don't even know what to believe.

Last edited:
Honestly I just think every FNL is just different man, bunch of dumb ******g clowns that work at my local FNL saying that "first come, first serve basis with whoever got the confirmation email."  I don't even know what to believe.

Exactly, all it takes is one funny employee to mess things up for everyone

some of you guys on this board, need the join a chess club. let me find out the modern sneakers heads are the young doogie howsers of today.:D

Lol, I'd hope so. I hate the stereotypes that are perpetuated about sneakerheads in general. But that's another story...

I'm just a fairly young, recent MPH graduate who's got a cushy desk job now thanks to school.

We're all on the same footing when it comes to these releases, hell that includes life in general.

Just re-called my local FNL with a different guy speaking sounded much more smarter and new what he was talking about it's guaranteed sizes babbaayy!!

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

FNL just better no mess with dem confirmations..

Just got my email from Finishline. I wasn't drafted....

I have things planned out for Friday so I should be good...

Hope that everyone that truly wants them, put in work, and get them...

Got the dreaded FAIL email from FNL. Have a feeling it will be really unorganized there come Friday morning anyway. 

Just called my FNL and the dude said I have between 7am and 10am to pick up my pair or they're being sold to someone else. I'll call again the day before to make sure mine is still guaranteed tho.

Waited patiently and rec'd my confirmation from Finish Line. I agree that this draft sucks. They need to just do like Apple does wit the iPhone and let people pre-order. Thatway you wouldnt have to worry about lines on release day and everyone could be happy. Not sure what the answer should be on how they handle releases but online drafts and in-store lottery's just seem way to shady. But such is life, there just leather and rubber and this will be my last pair of jay's. I'm retiring and will start collecting something else. Its too watered down and the love is gone.

Just called my FNL and the dude said I have between 7am and 10am to pick up my pair or they're being sold to someone else. I'll call again the day before to make sure mine is still guaranteed tho.
Yeah i think i'm gonna call Thursday or maybe even go to the store just to make sure 

Back
Top Bottom