Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So I just got the "better luck next time email" after I got BOTH of the you're drafted emails this morning. I even RSVP'd but didn't get the email confirmation. FNL is really messing up this go round. Whatever, I'm gonna call up to the FNL I RSVP'd to tomorrow morning to see what's going on.

HOH called me, said I won the raffle for the Thunder 4's

Thought the call was for the 11's.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the pickup time frame to grab these at 21 mercer (from the RSVP)? I've called a few times and tweeted at them. No response. I wonder if that's because nobody ever wins there....:smh:

Last edited:
Does anyone know the pickup time frame to grab these at 21 mercer (from the RSVP)? I've called a few times and tweeted at them. No response. I wonder if that's because nobody ever wins there....:smh:
I tweeted to Roosevelt Field and they said that only the winners of the RSVP will know the pickup window which will be tomorrow at the earliest....

I tweeted to Roosevelt Field and they said that only the winners of the RSVP will know the pickup window which will be tomorrow at the earliest....
I believe its 7am-9am homie works at the store and he told me that, but the other guy said that it might get extended to 5 since its a work/school day. 

Oh yo, you going to Roosevelt tmrw for the tickets for Footlocker? 

Last edited:
Definitely attempting to break my RSVP record these next two days.
laugh.gif
It will be a nice one for all of us now that we all have the different programs.  My fingers won't get tired just having to hit send this time.  Glad to be doing it for my fellow NTers for free, not charging $20 a reservation for em like one group of jack *****es. 

LOL schedule is full for XI's and IV's now.  I may only be doing it for 10-15 members, but at least that's 10 more that can compete and 10 more that may pay it forward.

Last edited:
It will be a nice one for all of us now that we all have the different programs.  My fingers won't get tired just having to hit send this time.  Glad to be doing it for my fellow NTers for free, not charging $20 a reservation for em like one group of jack *****es. 
roll.gif
wink.gif

Free? Momma always told me to take advantage of that. Wanna hook me up. 

dam finishline be trollin hard sending emails at 230 pm :smh:

hopefully RSVP comes through in the clutch but i know all you scumbags out there who already won the draft and raffles still ganna enter the rsvp :smh:

nice! you picking up from woodfield?

I'm picking up from a south suburb mall called river oaks

Nike CHI tweeted their window is 8-5pm, if that gives an idea of what others are doing.

Free? Momma always told me to take advantage of that. Wanna hook me up. 
What NT would you need it at?  List is pretty full for the XI's and Thunders.  PM me the NT's that will work for ya, and I will let you know if they are taken yet.

I'M TELLING YOU GUYS, THOSE THAT FAILED IN THE DRAFT BE AT FINISHLINE AT 10AM. ACTUALLY, BE AT ANY STORE THAT HAS A SHORT PICKUP WINDOW. THERE WILL BE UNCLAIMED PAIRS...

Back
Top Bottom