Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Same here...
I think your chances were severely shot if you went for a store with alot of traffic, but the trade off was going for a store with less traffic thus meaning less pairs as well...
mean.gif
Exactly. It was a catch 22. I chose a less known place and risked it. Paid off
nthat.gif

So these are gonna go for about $150-$200 over retail..........and ppl are willing to wait in the cold for 3-4 days :nerd:

Has anyone gotten into the draft but still haven't gotten confirmation? This is really stressing me out.
Here. I've been hearing that they're either going to send the emails tonight or tomorrow. I tried contacting them on FB but haven't gotten a reply yet.

People down in LA (323) are lining up as of this morning....
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

With a wind chill going on right now....God be with them.
Debating whether to line up or try online...
Dude it is freakin' freezing outside man I just hope they don't pull some stupid **** or anything like that, it's just that LA sneakerheads/LA hypebeasts/Goons
So these are gonna go for about $150-$200 over retail..........and ppl are willing to wait in the cold for 3-4 days
nerd.gif
I don't think they will be that much over retail, since they have produced so many pairs.
Has anyone gotten into the draft but still haven't gotten confirmation? This is really stressing me out.
I'm in the draft and still haven't gotten my confirmation yet.

Last edited:
Here. I've been hearing that they're either going to send the emails tonight or tomorrow. I tried contacting them on FB but haven't gotten a reply yet.
I actually messaged them earlier on FB and got this reply: "[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Thank you! I have recorded your information. We will send out confirmation emails tonight to everyone who didn't receive it.[/color]

You are still RSVP'd too. No worries."

I am just as stressed as you, got in, no confirm. They said they will re-send out confirmations within 24 hours though....
The dude that works at my local FNL said no email confirmation no shoes, even if you got the RSVP link; really don't want FNL to mess up now..

I am just as stressed as you, got in, no confirm. They said they will re-send out confirmations within 24 hours though....
I'm buggin cuz they said if it isn't confirmed by Midnight or something today that we'll lose our pairs. Hope they extend the deadline or something.

They said they should be sent out within 24 hours, but some people received theirs already. I did get the confirm page when I RSVP'd and I didn't get a rejection e-mail, so I think we're good. I printed all of it out just in case.

I would check your spam folders... I got my confirmation about 45 minutes after I replied to the RSVP. I would call them right now because your going to be on hold for at least an hour and a half. The cutoff is 11:59 tonight. Good luck!

I was able to get both my XIs and IVs with very little problem until I realized that I can only pick up the XIs at my Champs between 8 AM and 1 PM on Friday. As a person with a job (music teacher), how do they expect me to do this on a work day? I'm hoping that they will be able to hold it for me until I get out of work...

I'm buggin cuz they said if it isn't confirmed by Midnight or something today that we'll lose our pairs. Hope they extend the deadline or something.
You sure about that dude?  I don't think it's going down like that; look at all those people on Twitter and Facebook tripping about not even being able to get RSVP'd yet alone get confirmed yet.

Last edited:
Them boys in LA just leave the chair out and go home.....thats how they camp...i hope the wind blows all the chairs away.

The dude that works at my local FNL said no email confirmation no shoes, even if you got the RSVP link; really don't want FNL to mess up now..

The store should have your name if you're RSVP'd

The confirmation e-mail is just a general e-mail without any information on it.

Back
Top Bottom