Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

What I've gathered with this release as that the people who actually work full time are being punished with all the reservations and pickups being at an absurd time.

Online or bust for me. If I don't get em, no biggie. I'm more concerned with the black/royal Is.

For all y'all camping and whatnot, stay safe out there and remember that NO pair of sneakers is worth getting hurt over. If you miss, take the L or cop in the aftermarket

Congrats to all that got their pairs locked up already. Wear em proudly

I should have chose a different location . The location I chose probably only got like 1 pair in my size. Oh well , it's too late now .
So
I should have chose a different location . The location I chose probably only got like 1 pair in my size. Oh well , it's too late now .
Sorry to hear that bro,I hope you do get a pair,everyone should have one but that's my opinion. I got 2 raffle tickets from champs and foot locker from boca town center but if I get any calls from them I'll give one of them to you,it's a size 10.5. I don't need to make no profit, I'm a sneaker wearer not a seller

I'm buggin cuz they said if it isn't confirmed by Midnight or something today that we'll lose our pairs. Hope they extend the deadline or something.

What problem are you having, you can't RSVP or you aren't getting the confirmation e-mail?

Dude it is freakin' freezing outside man I just hope they don't pull some stupid **** or anything like that, it's just that LA sneakerheads/LA hypebeasts/Goons

Yeah bro, I mean I want the shoes but to line up at this time with this wind chill...Nah, I'm ok in my warm home.
How you getting them bro?

The store should have your name if you're RSVP'd
The confirmation e-mail is just a general e-mail without any information on it.
This is FALSE information!! The confirmation email has your name, shoe size, email, and FNL location. This email must be showed to the FNL empoyee to get your shoes. You can print it or show it on your phone. Below is the exact quote from the email!
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Congratulations, your RSVP has been confirmed. The only thing left to do now, is to show up to take your place in line and make your Jordan Retro 11 purchase on 12/21/12.
HERE'S HOW IT'S GOING TO GO DOWN.
[/td][/tr][tr][td]1. Show up at your selected Finish Line location between 8:00 am and 10:00 am local time on Friday, 12/21/12.
2. Have a photo ID that matches your contact name listed below.

3. Present a copy of this email (either printed or on your phone...we're easy like that).

4. Bring some cash or your credit card.
[/td][/tr][tr][td]ALL RESERVATIONS ARE VOID AFTER 10:00 AM LOCAL TIME TIME ON 12/21/12.[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

I'd say these are on par with the other XIs of yesteryears. They're overall a clean build. No excess glues...the bump on the toe is coo. The bigger sizes have that beluga forehead but it's a compromise with XIs.

its searchable on NDC but is searching faster than using the twitter link, also is there anyway to predict what the link will be before they drop it?

This is FALSE information!! The confirmation email has your name, shoe size, email, and FNL location. This email must be showed to the FNL empoyee to get your shoes. You can print it or show it on your phone. Below is the exact quote from the email!

So the same information when you first confirm your RSVP?

If Finishline is having problems sending out confirmation e-mails do you think they're going to be that strict? They'll have your name already.

I don't care what sneaker is releasing. There's not a snowballs chance in hell in camping in this weather.

Online or take the L if you really want em.

T3i with the stock kit lens. i need to get a prime lens. just starting out really. dont know crap about photography though.

No shet. The picture is impressively clean coming from a T3i w a stock lens (non L). Good stuff. I have a 60d. I have my eye on the 5diii.

Lesson learned..Listen to cops..

Are you kidding me ? Lesson learned ? Do you know what rights are ? So if you were at a park taking pics of your family or whatever. Cops came to you and told you to delete your own pics. That sounds right to you ? Lol you go delete your pics, I still got rights. This kid now has one of the heaviest lawyers and is no suing the police/security and the mall. He will get payed as well, you can't arrest someone with no charges (invading rights). Do you live in Russia or something ? Cause where I live no one can come take control of my personal ppty and do what they want with it. That's why cops need w-a-r-r-a-n-t-s to search anything of yours, unless they have probable cause. This is defined as something out in The open. eg open beer, weed smell coming out your car.

Magic, you already got the confirmation email?

I haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail, but a lot of people don't have one, so I'm not stressing it.

The point of RSVP'ing is so the store has your information. Dudes really think a store is going to say, well we have your name, and you have your ID, and the RSVP or whatever else e-mails...but you don't have your confirmation e-mail...sorry?

If that's the case you should be worried the store has your information regardless, because that's pretty much what it comes down too and not a print out of a confirmation e-mail.

I don't care what sneaker is releasing. There's not a snowballs chance in hell in camping in this weather.

This.

Retail = $200
Resell = $280 or so.

80 difference = One 8 hour shift or so.

You standing in line for over 10+ hours in the cold and uncomfortable...Think about it :lol:

So the same information when you first confirm your RSVP?
If Finishline is having problems sending out confirmation e-mails do you think they're going to be that strict? They'll have your name already.
The same info yes but the email clearly states that YOU MUST PRESENT THE CONFIRMED EMAIL!!  

Man i feel what your saying but if you ever dealt with FNL for anything you should already have the answer to that question! I WOULD CALL ASAP! Sending a message to FB or Twitter you'll be like 400th in line. The customer service rep can get your request right to the guys in the IT department. 

If a strike out in the raffles, nike rsvp and online, i'll probably have to trade my DB 9's.  Do you think I could get 2 pairs of these breds for the DB 9's?

This.

Retail = $200
Resell = $280 or so.

80 difference = One 8 hour shift or so.

You standing in line for over 10+ hours in the cold and uncomfortable...Think about it :lol:

Right. Hopefully I can snag a deal on Craigslist for $250-$275.. CL is so hit and miss though, probably gonna see pairs on there for $500 on RD :x

wats a good site to order from overseas?
Soleheaven and Crookedtongues.
Dude it is freakin' freezing outside man I just hope they don't pull some stupid **** or anything like that, it's just that LA sneakerheads/LA hypebeasts/Goons
Yeah bro, I mean I want the shoes but to line up at this time with this wind chill...Nah, I'm ok in my warm home.
How you getting them bro?
I was able to win my pair from a draft and I'll be trying NDC Friday.

Back
Top Bottom