Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So I guess everyone is still doing the 3pm on thing.
I know NIke LA said to watch from 10 til closing but I'm convinced they're just yankin our chain. Nothing is going live til 3 or later, time to eat.
They always say 10-7. They have done RSVP around 11-2 a few times.

Watch, the moment I get up to get my lunch, the RSVP opens up.. just my luck 
sick.gif
Get up, I double dog dare you. 
devil.gif

I'M GONNA BE HONEST.
I'M GLAD THE EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT IS GONE.

Why? Just curious....

For me, IDGAF honestly lol doesn't make or break me.... I don't even mess with FL like that

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION BUT THIS IS MY OPINION. I THINK IT WILL HELP CURB SOME OF WHAT THIS CULTURE HAS BECOME.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF THESE CATS IN THESE LOCAL FACEBOOK GROUPS SCRAMBLING TO GET JOBS AT THIS SPOT WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SLANGING THESE HYPED RELEASES. NO DISCOUNT BASICALLY CUTS PROFITS IN HALF ALMOST NOT MAKING IT WORTH IT. PLUS WITH NO DISCOUNT SOME EMPLOYEES WILL PASS LEAVING MORE AVAILABLE FOR THE PUBLIC.

I'M NOT STUPID, THIS WAS ONLY DONE BY CORPORATE TO INCREASE PROFITS ON SHOES THAT WILL SELL ANYWAY BUT I CAN'T DENY WHAT I BELIVE TO BE THE BY-PRODUCT....SLIGHTLY MORE STOCK AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AND MAYBE A SLIGHTLY EASIER TIME IN ACQUIRING.

Cutting discount wont affect stock and it will invite cash purchases with no name trace instead. At least when Nike cut the swoosh stuff, it was cutting people that had accts that had no business having one... ie. people that purchased swoosh accounts.

how about it's not corporate greed and rather employee greed. 

I understand the perk but ehh, it's life. I'm a teacher. The only perk I get is winter/summer and holiday breaks but other than that it's a thankless job that I work everyday so either find a new job or deal with it.

Nike has swoosh discounts. FTL should entertain an employee site to purchase shoes. keep the stock in store for the consumers

Teachers get tax deductions on what they buy for their job too.

Woah... Teachers definitely get perks... you just need to know which programs to use especially when it comes to housing and student loan forgiveness....
a "perk". Man, you dont have to teach Special Day class, an AUT class. 

That's my reality. I way work less hours/days than most but that perk is a perk for me not for me to have my whole family and friends with discount APR on mortgages and what not.

If they took that all away I wouldnt quit either way. I work for a paycheck not the perk.

I'M GONNA BE HONEST.
I'M GLAD THE EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT IS GONE.

Why? Just curious....

For me, IDGAF honestly lol doesn't make or break me.... I don't even mess with FL like that

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION BUT THIS IS MY OPINION. I THINK IT WILL HELP CURB SOME OF WHAT THIS CULTURE HAS BECOME.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF THESE CATS IN THESE LOCAL FACEBOOK GROUPS SCRAMBLING TO GET JOBS AT THIS SPOT WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SLANGING THESE HYPED RELEASES. NO DISCOUNT BASICALLY CUTS PROFITS IN HALF ALMOST NOT MAKING IT WORTH IT. PLUS WITH NO DISCOUNT SOME EMPLOYEES WILL PASS LEAVING MORE AVAILABLE FOR THE PUBLIC.

I'M NOT STUPID, THIS WAS ONLY DONE BY CORPORATE TO INCREASE PROFITS ON SHOES THAT WILL SELL ANYWAY BUT I CAN'T DENY WHAT I BELIVE TO BE THE BY-PRODUCT....SLIGHTLY MORE STOCK AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AND MAYBE A SLIGHTLY EASIER TIME IN ACQUIRING.

THIS IS DEFINITLY A CASE WHERE YOU CAN SAY, "YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME."

This is what i was trying to say just couldnt put the words together.

i dont think you can even compare perks of working at a sneaker store to a full time job unless youre a manager or working over 40hrs a week.

how can you compare 30% on shoes to benefits

My twitter mobile aint sending me texts. Any suggestions. I already made sure i get mobile alerts and stuff. Not working....

Woah... Teachers definitely get perks... you just need to know which programs to use especially when it comes to housing and student loan forgiveness....
a "perk". Man, you dont have to teach Special Day class, an AUT class. 

That's my reality. I way work less hours/days than most but that perk is a perk for me not for me to have my whole family and friends with discount APR on mortgages and what not.

If they took that all away I wouldnt quit either way. I work for a paycheck not the perk.
Teachers get tax deductions on what they buy for their job too.

I FEEL FOR YA'LL NEW YORK CATS. I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THAT STRUGGLE FOR JORDANS OR YEEZY'S IN NYC. IT'S HARD HERE IN HOUSTON BUT TRYING TO PAY RETAIL IN NYC?
sick.gif

OF COURSE THEY ARE ABUNDANT THERE IF YOU AREN'T TRYING TO PAY ANYTHING CLOSE TO RETAIL. IT'S AN EASY COP THEN
laugh.gif
It's about people skills in NYC I got a big *** foot and have yet to pay over retail for n.e. ting. If you got foldin money you can even beat the tax here on occasion.  My life would be much easier if I was caked up, but theres a certain set of skills that I have that are nightmare for resellers!! LOL But on the real I get over most times cuz owners are happy somebody finally bought them boats.

Last edited:
Sorry but how do you sign up for the text notifcations for the Twitter RSVP again?

I already have a pair secured but I know a lot of ya'll in NYC trying to get these so I'm willing to give up my RSVP if I do get chosen, I'm not doing anything but studying all day anyways.

nike probably told niketowns not to start the madness before 3, they want the middle schoolers to finish school o they can have a chance too

That sounds decent to get a tweet in after a minute. But having a popular size could screw you over.
Your source know when they'll be tweeting the rsvp?

Nah, she works in SnR, apparently there's a Digital Team now. And the Digital Lead sends the tweets out.

Back
Top Bottom