Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

^it actually comes out to 250 shipped

my area dont charge taxing so 185 exactly to 250.. thats like 70 bucks

Where are you finding this deal at? :nerd: Since you can't make up your mind I'll gladly scoop for you

looks like nike text notification is useless now, only texting certain things, like dc texting rsvp is now close but not texting its open with the foams last week. :smh:

looks like everyone is having issues

its been like that for 2 week

you might get random tweets from nike stores but not every tweet

i get all the tweets from eastbay and them tho... im feeling a conspiracy :lol:

NIke can turn on and off the text alert things. They've been doing it for the last couple releases. I don't know why they feel it's necessary to do so though. I mean I don't think they're gaining anything from doing so.

Juaninzze - im not sure if you are really thinking about what you are saying... i mean if you arent a reseller, you wont care about the new policy? what the heck kind of sense does that even make? a lot of people, including me, have put time in a shoe store just to have a discount. that 30% makes ever bit of a difference on a $220 foamposite or a $185 jordan. reseller or not, its HUGE savings over time.

I know exactly what im saying....you cant use your discount at the store you work at....big deal if you dont like it quit
Nobody is saying you cant use your 30% off just not on new releases so get you some other sneakers or gear not that serious.

you think jimmy jazz gonna release these at midnight or in the morning like everyone else?
12am midnight. Idk how to find the link though. Can anyone help me on that?
looks like nike text notification is useless now, only texting certain things, like dc texting rsvp is now close but not texting its open with the foams last week.
mean.gif
Seriously?

With you 100%.  I worked at Footlocker for over 2.5 years through college and the discount was a major Perk for all the BS you had to put up with.  Taking it away is an Act of GREED on the Corporations part.. Not the employees.  Most stores limit you to one pair and thats all we want most of the time... just our pair.  Now an employee has to put up with the same crap we do as consumers... raffles tickets restrictions on buying shoes.....the picture is ALOT bigger...

greed? maybe. but it would be absolute stupidity to continue to give away money on the corporations part. they know these shoes will sell regardless. they also know that everyone that quits because of this will be replaced that day by someone who needs a job in this ****** economy.

NIke can turn on and off the text alert things. They've been doing it for the last couple releases. I don't know why they feel it's necessary to do so though. I mean I don't think they're gaining anything from doing so.

The less people that are notified the less DM's they have to go through I suppose.

LET'S GO NIKELV, I'm ready to snag up 2 pairrrrrrr.

Good luck to all, even the slow/idk where to go noobs haha

got damn! im at work straight staring at my twitter tab in the taskbar while i have the same email open on my screen... thank goodness i have my lunch on my desk so i don't need to get up... oh yeah no water all day either

good luck to all!!!! i wont be copping (dont like 11mids)

but saw this on IG and its stuff like this that bugs me

Last edited:
Juaninzze - im not sure if you are really thinking about what you are saying... i mean if you arent a reseller, you wont care about the new policy? what the heck kind of sense does that even make? a lot of people, including me, have put time in a shoe store just to have a discount. that 30% makes ever bit of a difference on a $220 foamposite or a $185 jordan. reseller or not, its HUGE savings over time.

It does make a huge difference. My closet wouldn't like the way it does without it. Not taking shots at dude, but it just sounds like salt over time man. I will say this, since sneaker culture has become mainstream, it's inevitable that shoe stores hire clowns who just want to flip. Lord knows I worked with some and couldn't stand them for that :smh:. It does suck as an employee now that there is no discount, I definitely started passing on a lot more things after that.

With you 100%.  I worked at Footlocker for over 2.5 years through college and the discount was a major Perk for all the BS you had to put up with.  Taking it away is an Act of GREED on the Corporations part.. Not the employees.  Most stores limit you to one pair and thats all we want most of the time... just our pair.  Now an employee has to put up with the same crap we do as consumers... raffles tickets restrictions on buying shoes.....the picture is ALOT bigger...

You still get your 30% use it on something else the perk is still there.....crying cause you cant get the latest hyped shoe for 30% off.....cry me a river.....

how about it's not corporate greed and rather employee greed. 

I understand the perk but ehh, it's life. I'm a teacher. The only perk I get is winter/summer and holiday breaks but other than that it's a thankless job that I work everyday so either find a new job or deal with it.

Nike has swoosh discounts. FTL should entertain an employee site to purchase shoes. keep the stock in store for the consumers
You do realize you work 80 or so days LESS than the average worker right??? I am an accountant and during busy season I get HAMMERED so enjoy your perks because most working people do not receive such benefits as you!

I'm having this same problem where I'm not receiving my instant notifications. I only get some. Then I just turn them ''off'' and turn them ''on'' again just to see if it fixes the problem. And I think it does. I believe it's the whole twitter system which is messed up because I'm always on my laptop and have to keep different browser windows open just because whenever I get a "New tweet:" from them, it doesn't update automatically. Sometimes it updates on 1 browser/1 tab and not the others.

The whole twitter system is not consistently instant and is flawed.
mean.gif
^^^^ TO ADD ON: It's not Nike, It's TWITTER!

Back
Top Bottom