Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The camping started as of yesterday with only 3 chairs and this morning it multiplied to about 9 or so.

Might be obvious info but some tips for people trying to get in on this RSVP.

If youre on a desktop, open one tab with your home screen of twitter and another of the local Niketown with the DM window open, have your name, size already in there so you just have to put in the #. If still paranoid, have your info minus the # copied so you can just paste it.

Mobile app, same deal just have it copied so you can paste and put in the # then send.

Text notification, you need to put "d (@nikechicago) NAME, SIZE, #" . Do what I did and leave that as a draft in the text box so again just drop the hashtag and send.

I got my lunch now so I just hope no one calls me to their office or anything.
Good info there.  But in the text message, DO NOT enter the "@" sign.  The text should be            d NikeLA  #GladYouAreNotFNL, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, 16

I have accidentally done that before and missed out.  Also DO NOT type a comma at the end of the twitter handle, like you do to separate the rest of the info.  Twitter will read it as  part of the handle and message will not deliver.  I know it's obvious, but as you are typing the info it is an easy mistake to make.  Just some more helpful hints.  Good Luck everyone, get those fingers ready!

*************REGARDING THE FINISHLINE DRAFT***************

-They say your pair is not guaranteed because nothing in life is guaranteed (Quoted from FL LOL). They have to say this to avoid getting slapped with a lawsuit when a shipment doesn't show up and some snot-nosed kid goes ham.

-I suggest showing up a little bit early just in case.... JUST IN CASE. Say they have 6 rsvp's for a 10.5. One of their shipments didn't show up and now they only have 5 pairs of 10.5. You don't want to be that 6th person who is SOL. 

-Even worse, some stupid employee could just say F it and snag a pair that are supposed to be for customers and leave some kid out in the rain. Yes, some employees are that stupid and the hype is so high on these that I wouldn't doubt this could happen.

Now please god stop with the " IM NOT GURANTEED?"  "WILL I BE ABLE TO GET ANOTHER SIZE" "WTH I'M ONLY GURANTEED A SPOT IN LINE" Blah blah blah BLAH.

-Get there early, get your pair, and have a nice day 
grin.gif
truth..

Back
Top Bottom