Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

What I've gathered with this release as that the people who actually work full time are being punished with all the reservations and pickups being at an absurd time.
Online or bust for me. If I don't get em, no biggie. I'm more concerned with the black/royal Is.
For all y'all camping and whatnot, stay safe out there and remember that NO pair of sneakers is worth getting hurt over. If you miss, take the L or cop in the aftermarket
Congrats to all that got their pairs locked up already. Wear em proudly

thanks man.agreed!

***** about to get real in here with these RSVP's..
indifferent.gif

I'm in the holiday spirit. willing to help people rsvp just do be nice pm me I might just help you if possible...

HIT THAT AJBRED WITH IN 2 SECONDS!! NEW DAMN RECORD!
Didn't receive any sms mobile notification for this. But same here but I was on my PC and when I pressed on the blue "New Tweet" to open it, it showed 37 Secs ago... then I sent it in. Sometimes it would show 12 secs ago, 20 secs ago... etc. I guess it varies. The twitter system seems to NEVER be consistent nor instant.
mean.gif

Funny thing is I had 4 different tabs open and only 1 updated the "New Tweets".

Last edited:
So lame, my twitter kept saying "Nikenyc doesn't follow you" and wouldn't let me send even though I'm following them.  Had to text it in so missed a minute as opposed to 10 seconds.  Any reason I got this message?

[h1]Taken from Twitter's help page:[/h1][h1]I'm Missing Tweets or DMs[/h1]
Bug Alert:
  • Some users are not currently able to see all Tweets posted within the past week from accounts they follow. These Tweets might still show up in third-party applications or in your Mentions tab.
  • Some users are currently experiencing an issue with direct messages disappearing, without the sender or receiver deleting them from their inbox.
  • Some users may experience a delay in DM delivery. A notification may arrive to your email inbox, but the DM won't appear for some time after the email delivery.
Our engineers are hard at work to solve these issues. Follow @Support for updates!

Back
Top Bottom